Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, i finally got off my ass and went to get a quote from my shirt guys. so it looks like the new shirt is gunna run $20 US. shipped.

heres the design again:

there will be a slight differance than what is shown, the white wont be all the way up to the sholder, and will be slightly bigger on smaller shirts.

i did a real bad job of estimating what size shirts i needed, so now i need to know what sizes are most popular. if you want to make sure you get that size you can pay now, and youll be sure to get it sent out when i get them. otherwise ill just make up some numbers for what sizes.

also, XXL will be $22. shipped. all other sizes are $20

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
woody said:
I like the look of it. What is the J Team though. I can't believe I haven't heard of it so far considering.
the j team came about during the great team hamster/team night crew war, a small group of mercenaries (me, myself and i) for hire, who did what ever it took to get the job done. altho now i occationaly include my brother in the mix. and i didnt want the shirts to be plain.

a94autoCamry said:
do you have any more of the "i love my camry shirts" ?
yeah, i still got a XL and 3 Larges...

·
Registered
36 Posts
That looks pretty sick... So the white will go up to around armpit level, I'm assuming? I'd get a large when they come out. How do we pre-pay?

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cmdrkettch said:
That looks pretty sick... So the white will go up to around armpit level, I'm assuming? I'd get a large when they come out. How do we pre-pay?
yeah, im going to try to keep it as true to mock up as i can, right now im working on the exact size graphic i need so itll work best with the different size shirts.

prepay by sending money to me :lol:

but yeah, shoot me a PM and ill give you the info, either paypal, check, money order or cash. and where i send it to and what size and everything else.

BAGGEDCAMRY01 said:
sent money u should get it in couple days
thanks, ill keep you updated (or this thread) on the progress

·
Odaiba Romance
358 Posts
Hey prnc, shoot me a paypal and you'll get money asap. I need one in XXL. :clap:

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ok, so i dropped the finalized graphic off at the shop, put down my deposit (unfortunetly i spent all the money you guys sent me on ebay :disappoin ) and the tell me itll take about 2 weeks to get them done. right now there a little behind, but they said wait 2 weeks before i start yelling at them.

so after i take out the shirts for the guys that support my ebay habit, heres what i have left:

1-XL
1-L
2-M
3-S

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
Bitch, dont make me bust a post-Team Night crew renaissance fashion set on yo ass...

pretty cool though, love the design:)

ironically, im wearing a black shirt with my own car on it right now..:lol:

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, lastest news. i just got back from my screen printers, and they say ill have the shirts done and in my hands monday afternoon, or tuesday after im done with work. and so theyll be shipped out early next week. thanks for all your support guys.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts