Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.jaguarusa.com/us/en/s-type/overview/S-TYPE Overview.htm

I saw one while I was getting my tires mounted. I first saw the "R" emblem on the back I thought it must be a joke, but I looked on the side and saw huge brembo calipers then I was like wow that's not a regular S-Type.

But the red R emblem that looks like the "R" from Type R is still kinda :fruit: .

The owner cheaped out though, he wanted the shop to take off his snow tire off his stock 18"s and put brand new Kumho 712s on. :rolleyes:

Cheap luxury = an oxymoron.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
there's one down the street from here...

it's nice, i like the way it looks...

and it's been out for a while, you silly Canadians..:nono:

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
RedruM said:
sorry e-kam but that's not really $cheap$ luxury

rather extremely expensive FORD TAURUS
I think he was referring to the tires, not the car. I like Kuhmo Supra 712's though. I mean unless he is gonna track the jag which we know is not happening, then he really doesn't need anything better. Might as well go ahead and save money.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Phi said:
^ tru dat. You can't drive an STI to the country club if you intend to hit up some rich dude's daughter. They wouldn't approve of that. But a Jag...guaranteed panty snatcher...heck you might even hit up the wife too :thumbup: :D

:lol: @ RedbUm
yeah, what they all said. Plus I guarantee the WRX would get absolutely destroyed from a roll.

·
There is no substitute.
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^Thanks Talisman you're the only one that gets my point.

Kumhos are not bad, but if you drive a Jaguar, might as well spend a little more with all that power laying on the ground.

Oh and yes Jaguar is FORD, the only FORD I give real respect to is Aston Martin.

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,882 Posts
Talisman18 said:
I think he was referring to the tires, not the car. I like Kuhmo Supra 712's though. I mean unless he is gonna track the jag which we know is not happening, then he really doesn't need anything better. Might as well go ahead and save money.
well see then our friend EKAM has some fuckin grammer or english probs cause how the hell U gonna refer to Kumho's as "LUXURY"????

JAG=LUXURY expensive but cheap quality luxury
KUMHO's = cheap performance desent quality

so yeah EKAM what U mean by CHEAP LUXURY???

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,882 Posts
EKam said:
^Thanks Talisman you're the only one that gets my point.

Kumhos are not bad, but if you drive a Jaguar, might as well spend a little more with all that power laying on the ground.

Oh and yes Jaguar is FORD, the only FORD I give real respect to is Aston Martin.
what bout the GT40 or the new GT and how bout the ford tempo's of the late 80's???? they were some fuckin pimp as mofo rides:D especially with the auto tranny that fucks up every 7000km and doesnt go faster than 60km/h...
that deserves respect

FUCKIN FORD SHIT

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,882 Posts
well thats what happens when U use FORD parts:disappoin

kinda like HONDA and the 600 000 van,MDX,pilot recall on trannies... thats what happens when U let americans do things:D

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
err jaguars were never known for their reliability, even before they got bought out by Ford. So quite frankly I'd stay far far away. If I were to get a European luxury car I'd probably get a BMW or at least a Benz.

Oh and yes the WRX is an ugly car but who cares, you're a fucking guy, only girls really care if their car looks cute.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts