Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'd give it a bit, I posted this early hoping to catch peoples eyes. Plus Frank complained the last one was sooo last minute. :lol:

Hope the holidays were good to you guys! :heart:

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
im still having a hard time with billy's rational about getting an suv :confused:

and as always im coming

1. Lau and Joe (of course)
2. Nuno (always welcome in my backseat! )
3. Knave (haha, insert "Cheers" opening theme here)
4. Frank (knows Knave's true identity)
5. Marc (the MadMan cometh)
6.bill(Blahhhhhh)
7. Sean (eats rice daily)

marc can you get jeff to come? i wanna see his cobalt

·
Team Nex-Gen
2000 Solara
230 Posts
Cool, thats what I was hoping for.... I'd like to make this one, but I'm going to be having a ton of work done on my car the next few weekends. Can't wait til I'm all done!!

·
Team Nex-Gen
2000 Solara
230 Posts
I really can't marc...thats the weekend Eric's taking my headers off to send back to Megan. I gotta get it done then!!!

We will do something for your birthday though, I promise!!

·
TN's ExercisePhysiologist
96 S/CToyotaAvalonXL
851 Posts
dang guys/gals, I can't make it. I'll be just returning from a cruise on the 14th...though I dunno what time I'm heading back to logan though... I gotta sit this one out. have fun and happy new years!!

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
6 would work out great for me, course you guys can meet at 5, and i can just come straight from work.

And Grazi, i beleive this thread is for a meet on the 14th, and its usually for those that are ATTENDING....POSER!

·
Team Nex-Gen
2000 Solara
230 Posts
WortownSolara said:
6 would work out great for me, course you guys can meet at 5, and i can just come straight from work.

And Grazi, i beleive this thread is for a meet on the 14th, and its usually for those that are ATTENDING....POSER!
:sosad:

21 - 40 of 102 Posts