Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I see Bill, Pats are cooler than us. :lol: Jokes.

Don't you have faith that they are gonna win?

And I have been watching lots of tv on my days off...I can tell you guys all about General Hospital and the weather. Some are calling for snow, rain...they cannot figure out what the weather is...so if it's snow-we may be holding off on this meet. We'll keep an eye on it.

·
Team Nex-Gen
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS
272 Posts
Grazi07 said:
Grazi07 said:
Cool, thats what I was hoping for.... I'd like to make this one, but I'm going to be having a ton of work done on my car the next few weekends. Can't wait til I'm all done!!
like THAT doesn't figure... :lol:
i made you f*ck yourself:whatwhat:

·
FRANK THE TANK LIVES!
'91 MR2 turbo
819 Posts
OK guys, I have been puking my guts out all day. :bleh:

I think I am sick with some type of stomach virus or something. Not really feeling so hott. I hope you guys can understand if I don't make it. I'm really not feeling up to leaving my bed. If not for my PSP being next to the bed, and Nuno just waking me up with a phone call, I probably wouldn't have even written this.

Nuno, sorry dude. I hope this doesn't keep you from going as well. You know I'm down for any and all meets. The tummy's just not showin me the love today.

Well, I'll definately be at the next one, to make up for today. Hope you guys can forgive me. Have fun.

-Frank

81 - 100 of 102 Posts