Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It seems like some Camrys are made in Japan and some are made in the US. Do you think there is a difference in build quality between a Japan or US made Camry?
I have a 2018 J vin camry and I have heard that some replacement parts are different since it was made in Japan. I am wanting to upgrade the tailights to LED ones like on the XSE. Does anyone know if it will be a problem using oem LED tail lights that were probably for a US made camry or you think it will be fine? I dont see why it wouldn't be fine, but who knows...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have a 2018 J vin camry and I have heard that some replacement parts are different since it was made in Japan. I am wanting to upgrade the tailights to LED ones like on the XSE. Does anyone know if it will be a problem using oem LED tail lights that were probably for a US made camry or you think it will be fine? I dont see why it wouldn't be fine, but who knows...
The full LED taillights aren't plug-and-play on the combo LED trims (regardless of where the car was made) but otherwise they will work fine.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.