Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
vvti
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
after getting my camera at va (forgot it last time when i went their) i took pictures right away while going home to nj.
my car sags at the rear a little bit because i have a toddler at the backseat with car seat, my wife, stroller at the trunk, a suitcase and a lot more.

mods:
'05 camry le i4 sky blue pearl, pioneer deh p5000ub, kicker components, 18" enkei or52 7.5" +38 falken ze912 225/40/18, kyb gr2, trd springs with spacers at the rear, debadge emblems and put trd emblem, fog lamps 9005 nokya 2500k, 2way prestige alarm w/auto start, xenon-vision hid 5000k

before
i got it last 2006 with 30,000 miles

after
with 90,000 miles still running great

xenon-vision hid 5000k and nokya 9005 2500k

I've been using meguiars scratch x, mirror glaze (polish) and nxt (wax) :D

I'll post more pics soon when the pollens are gone. lol i hate pollens
all comments are welcome and questions. thanks for looking.:clap:

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
yea ill keep the mesh and the trd emblem on there lol... if you want, ill throw in the adhesive promoter and clear coat sprays for an extra 20 bucks

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Did you upgrade the wiring harness for your fogs? Some people have had theirs melt. I have the same ones as you and i just ordered a harness upgrade to be safe.

Your car looks great....,minus the HID's in the stock housing ;)

·
vvti
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yea ill keep the mesh and the trd emblem on there lol... if you want, ill throw in the adhesive promoter and clear coat sprays for an extra 20 bucks
thanks but i have left over adhesive and clear coat when we did my brother's emblem on his car. i only need the base color. thanks for keeping the emblem..:clap:

Did you upgrade the wiring harness for your fogs? Some people have had theirs melt. I have the same ones as you and i just ordered a harness upgrade to be safe.

Your car looks great....,minus the HID's in the stock housing ;)
yup i already upgraded my harness on the fogs with heavy duty PNP. so im good and not worrying melting my stock harness. thanks for reminding me.
where's the glare on the pic? hehehe just kidding. :naughty:

nice gen5 overall. simple and clean... literally clean. haha.
thanks. i always keep my car clean. wash my car at least once a week and wax once a month.
after i wash my car i always spray wax as you dry eagle one and meguiars for waxing. i saw your car too its nice and clean too. gen5 and 5.5 ftw!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Looks better in person. I need a good camera to take pics of mine. Just waiting for some good weather right now. I think i'm gonna show you guys what i've done so far and what i have coming soon.

·
vvti
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Looks better in person. I need a good camera to take pics of mine. Just waiting for some good weather right now. I think i'm gonna show you guys what i've done so far and what i have coming soon.
thanks redline me. i have my dslr now so if your going to the next meet and if your done on your mods i can take pics of your car and send it to you.:thumbsup:

Yeah OEM is pretty nice. I guess I'm lucky that I got mine without shipping/painting costs.
+1 but i kinda like the jp kit too. but yeah your right about the painting. that's the one whats holding me to buy a kit. your lucky that you got it without shipping and painting costs.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I might be able to make it to the next meet. I think i'm gonna be working the night shift for a while. I guarantee you that you won't be able to tell that it's the same car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts