Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
completed the front end like 2 weeks ago but i was just too lazy to take pics. ENJOY

DAY PICS:

notice the glass headlights have the little parking light inside

closer look

jdm corner without the reflector

6k hid and piaa yellows

jdm fender with the blinker

NIGHT SHOTS:

ridiculously bright dome light

white led gauge cluster

white led climate control, transmission light, and key ring

its white in person but in the picture it comes out blueish.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Nice! Looking good!

I know what you mean about the white LED's looking blue, lol. I can;t get good pics of mine.

·
toyota = cool
Toyota Camry CE
490 Posts
have you taken any pics of the washer fluid reservoir? once i figure out that problem i'll be motivated to go get my gracia bumer painted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tacomonkey: once i buy my HID kit for my fogs ill take a picture of the water resivoir. i still can figure out why mines fit and you and bigbird doesnt. but once i put on the HID's ill post it ASAP

'_' : the dome light i used from v-leds.com and my cluster is also from there. the 194 directionals if you know what i mean. each set was like 9.99-12.99 and i had to buy 3 set...=(

bigbird: i will be painting the car one color once i save enough money but after putting on the 2-tone....made me think really hard.

i need help with choosing the color guys...its either CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE or the new IS350 WHITE W/PEARL

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
It's looking very nice! I think that it would look amazing with the beige/white 2-tone. :thumbup:

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
wow, that looks sick! very nice!

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
nice

btw do those small leds inside the housing turn on whenyuo turn on your parking lights, aka the first click on the switch

·
Registered
Look in sig
9,172 Posts
Nice job. I always liked how much better the JPN models of the Gracia looked. The chrome trim around the car and the 'more' options in Japan made the Camry look so much more nice.

tacomonkey: once i buy my HID kit for my fogs ill take a picture of the water resivoir. i still can figure out why mines fit and you and bigbird doesnt. but once i put on the HID's ill post it ASAP

I don't know, but it just might have dawn on me. I know that a majority of Camrys in Hawaii are usually Japan manufacture ('J') while the rest of the Camry in the United States (Continental) are from the Kentucky plant ('4')?

·
toyota = cool
Toyota Camry CE
490 Posts
I don't know, but it just might have dawn on me. I know that a majority of Camrys in Hawaii are usually Japan manufacture ('J') while the rest of the Camry in the United States (Continental) are from the Kentucky plant ('4')?
how would i get a hold of a japan made washer fluid reservoir?

·
Registered
Look in sig
9,172 Posts
how would i get a hold of a japan made washer fluid reservoir?
Well I'm not exactly 100% sure if there's a difference between the '4' and the 'J' manufactured Camry regarding the water reservoir, but it was just a speculation since some people are having issues with the washer fluid reservoir.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
wow that looks great. Love it. The light inside the headlights are what are called city lights, they come on w/ the park lights.

·
R.I.P. '95 Camry LE V6
'95 Toyota Camry LE
1,267 Posts
looks awesome.. now hurry and get it painted!.. =D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes the little lights inside are parking lights...its a 194 bulb. to whoever bought the other jdm fenders from jarcoinc the fender socket is the same as the scion xb fender turn signals

·
Registered
Solara & Highlander
256 Posts
Car looks great!

·
Registered
Gen 4 Camry
89 Posts
That is freakin sweet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts