Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've been doing my interior for the past month and i figured i should let you guys see some things i've been doing.most of the things that are "jdm" seem to take up space and aren't simple (small details) and euro is clean and simple. so i'm doing both since it is a jap car and i like clean and simple.
i will be updating this page as i get things done.
enjoy the first taste:

EDIT: i forgot to give thanks to the people that gave me the drive and inspration to get this stuff done.

tony_the_tiger,ufoz8mycow,rapeacivic(terry), and others that i can't remember the names of right now.

the biggest influence i had to begin with was DrtySthV6SE
cause i saw his dual exhaust set up and that was my first mod. i didn't realize who it was till just recently. thanks alot for your web page man :thumbup:

my door inserts i just finished:

my digi sucks ass and i can't afford a new one so hang in there after nopi i'll have way better pics:D

·
Traitor
332 Posts
hell yeah that is mad tight jdm shyt....but in all seriousness that does look pretty cool...i like it...i like it alot :thumbup:

·
On The Street
268 Posts
i was wonderin cause all three dont look the same and i thot to myself wouldnt 2 of them match up to say door lock so i thot it said sumthing else

·
Traitor
332 Posts
does it really matter what is says ...its not like anybody can read it anyways... :lol: jk jk

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
That's sweet man. And really sudtle too. You have my approval:thumbup:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,685 Posts
hehe. I think I'll do that once I get my 2005 Solara. Getting a stick too. ^^ That car is awesome. Roomy and runs smoothly, especially when I shift. But then again, there's no Solara market in Japan, so I think I'll Op for Camry JDM Parts.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
cool man... do they make JDM window cranks that i can use on my non power windows? :lol:
And it will say "loser" in japanese on the side :lol:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
very awesome, more pics when u done wit those :thumbup:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,685 Posts
Silver Streak said:
Who wrote the characters?
Yeah I've been wondering on that too. Last time I checked a JDM car. The japanese characters weren't "that" big and fat. I'm thinking, someone wrote and sold it to you. Also, they don't put Japanese characters for window buttons and locks. They use simple english for them. :eek::
But still nice :thumbsup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
those are really nice . jdm rocks

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
now YOU are cool :cool:

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just finished the door inserts it wasn't that hard and it only set me back 4bucks:p: and i have plenty left. i plan on doing the carpet next, all black that way it looks cleaner longer. also i plan on doing the headliner but i'll have to wait till i get a design i like so i can get started. i'll keep you guys posted i plan on doing one thing every week but it seems my next mod just arrived so i need to get started on that.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts