Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello San Diego County,
This will be the thread for the July San Diego meet.
At the conclusion of the last SD meet, we all said that the next meet will be near the end of July, preferebly at the Miramar Speed Circuit, we're gonna do some extreme karting! :D

So the date that would most likely be an option is either Saturday, July 31, 2004 OR Sunday, August 1, 2004. Time will mos likely be like last time, around 1PM in the afternoon.

How does this sound to everyone? It's three weeks from now, plenty to plan ahead :)

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warped said:
It's indoors...we could head to Qualcomm one day for autox...
Warped is right, it is indoor, and we use their karts, for the record, at the last meet, Sohil, aka rapsux, said we can find some "Buy One Get One" free coupons for Miramar Circuit if we look for those Buy One Get One magazines. So if any of you guys are going to the meet this month, try to find those magazines so we can get some cheaper races in.

and the autox you are talking about Warped, does it cost money? or are we like setting up our own track or something? :D

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
There is an autox in San Diego next weekend..... dunno if you guys know about it or not.

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey ishcoleobo, i think Hot Import Daze and the autoX event are two completely two different events, one is racing (autoX), and HID is a typical import show, one's for checking out cars, the other is for checking out girls :D

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
The tuesday after the 31st would be the only day I could do it. That weekend I'm working.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sup Henry

Are Honda owners welcome...lol? I might be getting my A-Spec suspension and some 17" lightweight Enkeis wrapped in Yokahama AVS ES100's in about a month, so im very willing to test out the new setup on the autox.

BTW...there was a Camry SE (newer models) at the Fusion meet yesterday. Did it happen to be any of you guys? I have a feeling it was Sohil.

-Andre

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
Nah, it wasn't me at that meet. I have a gen 4 with a TRD lip kit. Anyways, we need to generate some interest here. Henry, maybe we could talk about planning something less expensive. Let's get some ideas going. Anyone have any suggestions? Please share.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts