Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4Runner Lady
2002 4Runner
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone:grin:! My name is Naomi and I recently acquired a 2002 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition SR5 2wd.

I am hoping to be able to get some helpful tips and tricks to improve the life and quality of my 4Runner named Ron Burgundy. We have a love hate relationship (He left me stranded once already :help:). I am trying to make him the best 4Runner he can possibly become, so I'm hoping that with the help of this forum we can get there!

I will be posting my progress on him thus far so keep an eye out for my posts! I'm accepting all the help I can get so don't hesitate to reach out!

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this Toyota family! :smile:

Attachments

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,630 Posts
Welcome from another 4Runner enthusiast !

Reactions: Bloobers

·
Premium Member
95 CAMRY & 2011 CAMR
1,040 Posts
Welcome to the forums....:hi:....and let any of the staff members know if we can help you out with anything around here. We're always glad to help out. :)

Hi Naomi ! Why do men name their vehicle s female names and women use male names? Maybe it's that love/hate thing?! Hehe... Good luck w the 4Runner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4Runner Lady
2002 4Runner
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Naomi ! Why do men name their vehicle s female names and women use male names? Maybe it's that love/hate thing?! Hehe... Good luck w the 4Runner!

Thank you! Haha. That's a good question! The salesman told me that the color of the 4Runner was Burgundy so of course I couldn't think of a better name than Ron Burgundy. It fit's him perfectly because he's kind of a big deal...but can be a pain sometimes haha ;P

·
Premium Member
95 CAMRY & 2011 CAMR
1,040 Posts
Thank you! Haha. That's a good question! The salesman told me that the color of the 4Runner was Burgundy so of course I couldn't think of a better name than Ron Burgundy. It fit's him perfectly because he's kind of a big deal...but can be a pain sometimes haha ;P

Well that is funny! I'm acquainted w a lady who calls her grey Land Cruiser "Earl Grey". Her mechanic/technician ? Earl. Of course! Have a good evening. Jim

·
4Runner Lady
2002 4Runner
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well that is funny! I'm acquainted w a lady who calls her grey Land Cruiser "Earl Grey". Her mechanic/technician ? Earl. Of course! Have a good evening. Jim

That's great! Haha. Thanks, you too! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.