Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brothers Tacoma. Just got the wheels/tires mounted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What are the specs on the truck. Lift, tires, and lift. Looks great BTW.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Specs:
3" Toytec 885 Coils, AAL Rear
Raceline 16X8 Wheels 4.5BS ($110ish Ea through Les Schwab)
285/75/16 BFG AT Tires (CHEAP THROUGH 4WHEELPARTS DURING THE SPECIAL) $640ish delivered
Snugtop Shell
Thule Rails/Rack

Comments:
His truck has no rubbing at all after removing the mudflaps and a slight trim upfront. I have the same trim on mine and it still hits the plastic in the front. But my wheels are 17X9 4.5BS, so they're pushed an inch further out.

One more note is that the stock wheels/tires are in the bed, so it's squating ever so slightly in my opinion. But this goes to show that even with the cap, it will ride level once that weight is out of there. And the truck has not been washed since he bought it, like 6-8 weeks ago. The silver hides the dirt well.

We will have some better pics soon with both of the trucks and hopefully in the snow. I need to think of the best backdrops for some nasty pics. We just have so many cool places in Oregon.

He just signed up so he should chime in here.

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Very nice- how cool is that... Brothers with the same trucks... I am trying to convince my brother to get an older Tacoma (he's 17 so this is all he can afford as I had to buy my own cars/trucks and so does he)...

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
That is the first shell I've seen that I would actually put on my truck. NICE! Love the Thule rack, too.

Dammit!!! Every time I think I'm out of modding ideas! :lol:

·
Registered
06 TRD Sport 4x4
1,459 Posts
Those wheels look sick, not to mention his overall setup...He should defenitley look into doing the black headlight mod. I am seriously thinking of getting black wheels after seeing his setup. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts