Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to keep it and fix it up. New rotos and pads, timing belt, CV boots, tune up, tranny-coolant-brake flush and a few other things added up to 2500 bux.

Now it's ready for the next 120,000km of its life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brakes on all four corners was almost $900 and ditto for the CVs. BTW, that's Canadian dollars at a dealership (with a 20% discount).

·
Dthepit
91 Posts
is this a v6 coupe?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I don't know where you guys get yours fixed, but I shopped around and the dealer was competitive with other garages.

Doesn't matter cuz it's done, and now my 94 coupe with 116,000km on it is like brand new. Just waxed it too and it looks good.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
johnnycanuck said:
Well I don't know where you guys get yours fixed, but I shopped around and the dealer was competitive with other garages.

Doesn't matter cuz it's done, and now my 94 coupe with 116,000km on it is like brand new. Just waxed it too and it looks good.
have you ever change any seal or gasket for engine yet?
those are extremely labor intensive and extremely cheap on parts.

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Nice, I'm proud of you! :)

Glad to see you are back in business, or well back in better business.

That should hold you for a long time.

·
nub
313 Posts
i was gonna cry when i saw your prices because my car needs new brakes...then i saw you're from canada :p:

yeah, my car is goin in for a tuneup on thursday, :( i'm gonna be poor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much are rotors, pads, CV boots, timing belt an a change of all fluids and a tune up in the USA (or where ever anyone else is from)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts