Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, thanks to Dave Zoni And LUIS For doing the ecu wiring for me.

I bought a 97 i4 camry a few months ago with a bad motor. I decided to do a 1mz swap. Bought a front clip of a 97 camry v6 for a donor car. Both cars are automatics. The swap went great no probs. I added a TRD supercharger 7psi pulley, injectors, pump, safc, CAI , full 3" exhaust , Phantom Grip lsd, teins, carbon hood, trd body kit, water injection. Heading to the dyno on thurday to dyno the red knight solara and my newly swapped camry.

I'll have some vid footage for everyone to check out.

later guys

trd4life

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Hey you got some pics of the new conversion? Your car must be hot...

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
oh my goodness what in the heavens?! haha
definately looking forward to seeing your car and those test results. Wow you have certainly done a ton to it.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
trd4life said:
First off, thanks to Dave Zoni For doing the ecu wiring for me.

I bought a 97 i4 camry a few months ago with a bad motor. I decided to do a 1mz swap. Bought a front clip of a 97 camry v6 for a donor car. Both cars are automatics. The swap went great no probs. I added a TRD supercharger 7psi pulley, injectors, pump, safc, CAI , full 3" exhaust , Phantom Grip lsd, teins, carbon hood, trd body kit, water injection. Heading to the dyno on thurday to dyno the red knight solara and my newly swapped camry.

I'll have some vid footage for everyone to check out.

later guys

trd4life

I guess I didn't do the wiring huh:sosad:

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
sounds rediculous, cant wait to see the result:thumbup:

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
dang awesome. i'm jealous i want the supercharger =/

·
Registered
442 Posts
where the hell did you get a supercharger?!?! Ive been looking for the TRD 1mz blower for so long and no luck... did you have one before or did you purchase it? And the LSD, where did you get that from? LSD would be nice in a cam...

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
should be awesome hurry up w/ those pictures as soon as thursday rolls around

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
camrys

Yeah Milt i have 3 supercharged 1mz's in my garage. I own a 97 camry supercharged with all the goodies on the stock motor, JoeB's "Red Knight" built up s/c Solara that i just bought, and my 2000 v6 5 speed camry which is under the knife right now having a fully built 1mz-fe engine installed along with a custom Eaton m112 supercharger running 20psi and a fancy direct port nitrous system. I love building up these cars they make the perfect sleepers.

Vids coming thursday ;):clap:

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
trd4life said:
Yeah Milt i have 3 supercharged 1mz's in my garage. I own a 97 camry supercharged with all the goodies on the stock motor, JoeB's "Red Knight" built up s/c Solara that i just bought, and my 2000 v6 5 speed camry which is under the knife right now having a fully built 1mz-fe engine installed along with a custom Eaton m112 supercharger running 20psi and a fancy direct port nitrous system. I love building up these cars they make the perfect sleepers.

Vids coming thursday ;):clap:

GODAMN!!!! You are insane!!! I LOVE IT!!!

·
Boost n' Juice Maniac
2000 Camry v6 5speed
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
camrys

i'm in southern maine

1 - 20 of 29 Posts