Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got it on Thursday morning, with only 4 miles on it, I took it right off their lot as soon as they received it. Here are some pics.

I remember Robert (trdcamry2003) saying how hard it is to keep the revs under 3k unitl the engine is broken in.... damn it's hard... I can already feel this engines power. With the '04 I never felt the torque until 3k rpms, I'm feeling it at 2k with this engine.... And the shift on the fly 4x4, is tight, I've already been practicing it.. :lol:

·
9,188 Posts
F014tomcat said:
I'm off that day, where's it at? I'll be there.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t49829.html

You gotta make it there should be over 100 rides there. Hey got an idea:rolleyes: maybe I can get Rotora to make a big brake kit for your truck. They want to make one off my truck, I'm sure they'll like to design a set for the 6 lug guys. Once again man congratulations I'm glad you got a good deal. You gotta take me offroading:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, I am going to try my best to be there... as for the brakes, it can't hurt, but I'd have to check out the details first.. lol

·
Give me somethin to break
251 Posts
That is one sweet lookin ride, i drive right by toyota dealer everyday, but dont stop cuz i got a six year old kid,this is the closest ive gotten to actually SEEING the new tacoma(jealous) i like the blue color, theONE that they have here on the ramp is white YUK!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to take it up to the mountains. It's funny 'cause it turns heads everywhere I go (well, guys only) and a couple of people have actually come up to me in parking lots. When my girlfriend drives it, she seems to draw more attention... I guess a chick driving this truck seems to look better. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts