Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up yall, after having alot of issues with my car lately, ThaKidd came out huge and drove an hour to my shop for me to compare his camry to my solara, sure enough some of my vacuum lines were off and my bank 1 o2 sensor was junk, still getting an EGR flow code (though now its excessive instead of insuffecient)

Okay.... to the nitty gritty

I ran a personal best with my Sol "Midnight"

14.223 @ 95.05

Im pretty psyched, still had the system in with my 18"'s on.

I get tuned next week, not sure if ill be able to squek 3 tenths off, but thats what im shooting for........

P.s. Thanks again Billy "Thakidd"

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Sean: Safc2 is in, but unfortunatly i havent been able to to get to the dyno and tune.

Lauren: Might have something in store for next friday :wiggle:

Phi: Installed Pulley...10-11days ago. 6Psi Underdog Supergrip. Wicked nice pulley was psyched to get it (i know its just a pulley, but happy about it). Had that p0401 code popping, thanks for the help BTW. Bill was a great help. EGR is quite functional at this time. I think im running a lil on the rich side little buddy :eek:

But the o2 sensor was the bulk of my issues this week, my car doesnt bog :eek: :eek: Wasnt very fun at all, though if my car is isnt excatly up to temp 10-15 minutes (not positive) it will bog a little, we get back to that tommorow at the shop. Fix that, then off to the dyno.........i'll keep ya posted if ya want =0) How's the whip doing???

Thanks again
Marc

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
only 6psi!? You wuss! Shoulda got 7psi. I need somebody to run next year ;)

Based on what I've seen, the 1MZ does tend to run rich when SC'd. Here's Mao's old dyno charts with A/F readings.

Keep us posted. I'm very interested in see your charts. I'm gonna make a prediction of 260 at the wheel. Make me proud man!

As for my bucket? She's going into hibernation next week for 6 months :(

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
His 'Midnight' is a real sexy car...Marc hit up the celly, I'll be alone Friday night since Big Daddy is going to RI for a little Bling Bling for me. :D

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Very nice times, pull the subs and stuff for your next run. I'm sure with the subs pulled (maybe passenger seat too) you could break into the high 13's with your tuning. :)

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Glad to hear you got your pulley in Marc. That is one sweet ride. Looks and sounds great!

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^Speaking of how it sounds,im soo close to just putting my DB meter on the outside of the windshield, just to see excatly how long the whine really is :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts