Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got reareneded in the ES, everybody in the car is okay, just a minor dent in the right rear bumper the corner portion.

Does anybody know where I can get a diagram of all the fastners holding it on so I can pop the dent out?

·
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah... going through the pain of registering now....:LOL:.... I hate registering for new stuff... that just means more usernames and other things to remember

My old sponged brain can't handle too much info....:LOL:

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
That's why you pick a good name like mine, and use it everwhere.
This way you're the only one on the internet since 1994, and noone is confused with who you are! ;)

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
I hope everything inside the bumper that you can't see is okay. :(

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
it should be that hard just look at it and take everything you see off and try and remove it.if it wont move it some area look harder and you will find out why.i have done this many time on frinds cars that i dont know shit about.as for the bumber if ther are no cracks or creases you can get them out with a heat gun.

·
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i finally got it off, and it went from juts popping the bumper out to a $3K job. So I am going to do it myself, bill it to the idiot driver who hit me insurance company, and see if I can get a nice Windom Aero Bumper out of it for the rear.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
damn he got your inner bumper support?you can go with out,i am for now i have to cut and weld a cut out for the plate.good luck on the windom rear.after i got rear ended i got my kit installed and the damage fix plus the scepter rearend like you dont know that:lol:
good luck on the repairs

·
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I am soo torn between the TRD JP valance for the front and rear and 3 other rears.......

·
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the rear is nothing special... I jst like the way the valance looks on the back......

but the side skirts look the best I've seen by Toyota

1 - 13 of 13 Posts