Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after waiting since last August, my truck arrived last night and I picked it up tonight. I've been out in the garage checking it out, and it's perfect...exactly what I wanted..nothing more or less...I've followed the posts about if special order Tacomas exist or not, and all I can say is mine has all the stuff I wanted...and it was made/shipped to my dealer so hooray for me.. I feel like a kid at Christmas...mine is: Indigo Ink..Double Cab..Short bed...Off road...Tow Package..JBL stereo...TRD Exhaust...Silver front skid plate...plus usual stuff..bed mat..trd floor mats..door sill covers..bike mounts....I've been reading all your posts about how smooth they drive, how much power they have, how big they are...and in my 25 mile drive home from dealer I am freaking out about how much I love this truck...I just put new tires on the 92 and thought it felt smooth again..ha...I'm keeping the 92 as a work truck for my business, but the new Tacoma is definitely something special. I'll try to post some pics, but it'll stay pretty much stock...maybe a soft tonneau...all weather floor mats.....or maybe seat covers.....and have to get the XM going......this is going to be fun.

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Awesome dude! I just got my 06 DCab in early January and I still am finding new reasons why I love my truck! It's good stuff, you will love yours for a long time to come!

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. We definitly want to see some pics!!! ;)

·
Tragically Hip
342 Posts
You'll love it!! I know what its like to wait for it to arrive...it felt like years. But it gave me time to read this forum, and plan all of my accessories and future mod's. Happy Truckin

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the hell yeah's about my new purchase. Now that I have the truck I feel like I may actually be able contribute here instead of just soaking up the info...but there's been sooo much info to soak up, which I really appreciate. Drove the kids to school this morning...put both car seats in the back..have a 2 1/2 and 5 year old...yikes....no snacks...no juice...had to be hard guy since I dont have the super protection floor mats or the seat protectors for the back seat yet. JMade up for it by bumping kids tunes super loud for them on the way. Truck is awesome. I want to drive it all day...minus the kids tunes. OH yeah....I forgot to include that my truck is 4x4 and automatic 5speed...autostick is cool..like a manual without the clutch.

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
lol next time use the edit button instead of posting 3 times in a row please. It is in the bottom right corner of your post.

·
Lady in Red
1,515 Posts
:clap: Super! Glad you are finally getting to enjoy your truck! I know the wait was worth it! Don't forget the pics...I like the color too! I've had a blue car for the past 16 years or I might have chosen Indigo Ink as well (went with the subtle Radiant Red instead:eek: ).

Have fun with it and just keep checking the garage to make sure its comfortable and happy in there when you can't be driving it!!

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
Welcome to the Indigo Ink world, truck looks extra awesome with mud applied via four wheel drive.....get out and get it muddy!!! Northeast expecting some snow, I need to plow the neighborhood in 4x4 mode!!!!!!!!!

·
Hey There...
05' Prerunner Taco
920 Posts
Welcome!. I hope you love your truck as much as I love mine. And I love mine :clap: :whatwhat: :clap: :eek: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sony said:
lol next time use the edit button instead of posting 3 times in a row please. It is in the bottom right corner of your post.
Where?

·
The Carpenter on Tacoma
179 Posts
Congrats 06toy! We are all TACO Brothers no matter what color they are!!:clap:

I still remember the days I was waiting for the Taco and the moment of the 1st day driving her to home!

I will wash and wax her tommorrow! We had rain days 29/31 in January,,,:ugh3:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts