Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my body kit in today... they SENT ME THA WRONG ONE!! they sent me tha cyber kit with tha small openings near tha bottom of the from bumper lip.. and tha straight skirts with tha small mesh opening and tha back bumper with a single exhaust opening with tha mesh slots on tha side of tha rear bumper.. when i ordered tha most popular 92 camry kit.. tha shogun one with tha twisty side skirts and tha dual opening rear bumper... What kit do you all think i should put on??? should i keep tha one i have or should i return it and get the one i ordered.. you tell me...

Kit i ordered...
http://www.wholehyper.com/92-96Camrykitspage.html (top one)

Kit i received...
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/413124 (my cars emeral pearl green)

Leave your Opinion and *remember i'm sittin on 17" IS300 rims alloy

·
Dthepit
91 Posts
think it will look really good, i prefer the rear bumper on the one you got anyway, unless you wanted dual exhaust, then you got Fu*k'd.

:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naa didnt want dual... too much work.. but what you think about tha front and tha sides on tha one i got???

·
Dthepit
91 Posts
personally i prefer a straight looking sideskirt anyway, and the front bumper's look so close anyway. stick with it man, not a bad looking kit at all, i mean like just look at the cam you sent in the link, i think that's one of the best looking cams out there.

lata

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Yea, if you want an opinion I think the one you got looks cool man. Would look better either way, I kind of like both :thumbup:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
go wit the one u got :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow you guys are helping alot.. another thing is i'm so worried i wont beable to find bumper lenses for my new front bumper. what you guys think??? Tha clear ones i got on my stock bumper wont fit i dont think. i sized them up today

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
I personally like that boxer kit. I've never seen it before.

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
i think the one you got is the newer version ? i duno but i kinda like the new one :) and the sides skirts are more simple looking.

-shook

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey man check out my cam....i got the cyber style body kit that you speak of that you got....it's the straight skirts, single exhaust, and the same front you talked about....i have pic on every post but look at my cardomain... http://www.cardomain.com/id/bpcamrydude check it out and you will see that it looks just fine...i love the way mine came out and couldn't be happier, and i hope that you didn't actually pay 700 dollars for your body kits, i found a local ricer shop and talked the guy down to 400 bucks shipping included, also not that it matters now but bodykits.com has the body kits on sale for $399 so if you wanna return your kits and get the cheaper ones elsewhere do it....but to make a long post longer if your kits look anything like mine...then i must say that i approve

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
wow i like the boxer one, sorta C-west style.

a guy down the road has the the body you recieved, its quite chunky, theyre both pretty good i reckon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i'm pumped to get tha kit i got put on... after seeing camrydudes.. his looks insane... NICE lookin car camrydude.. i got a quote of 700 to get tha kit on and painted to match my car.. is that steap?? should i keep lookin. they were just gunna bolt on and appoxy it too i think..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMPER LENSES??? WHAT DO I DO FOR NEW ONES FOR MY NEW BUMPER I CANT JUST LEAVE THME EMPTY THEIR MY TURNING SIGNALS> HELLLP

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
New one looks better.:thumbup:

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Statiks said:
BUMPER LENSES??? WHAT DO I DO FOR NEW ONES FOR MY NEW BUMPER I CANT JUST LEAVE THME EMPTY THEIR MY TURNING SIGNALS> HELLLP
Get the ones for the gen3.5 which are one piece.

·
Sold out for a Max
1,266 Posts
Yeah. I really like the boxer one. I've never seen it. Your's looks cool to though. Up to you. Camrydudes car does look nice. Think he had enough pics?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts