Toyota Nation Forum banner

Just got my car running AE92 20V :)

924 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  aaron7 
#1 ·
Just got my AE92 winter beater running for winter :)

specs
90 Corolla GTS with A/C

20V ST with BT ECU
20 $ air filter
new rotors
new calipers
Scrap pipe to mount filter
stock exhaust pipe as big as a toonie :lol:
revs till 8500K
busted speedo (still looking for a cable)
sunroof (sealed with silicone so no water comes in) hehehehehe

if there is a meet ill be there :)

maybe when summer comes ill sell the car :whatwhat:

Ryan

#3 ·
haha.. yeah.. Ryan lived for 20Vs till he found that 3SGTE's had turbos on them.. :lol: BTW his help would cost you some $$$ too. :)

Nice Ryan! post some pics when you can.. and I call dibs on it if you sell it.. I'll just transfer the motor to my car. :smokin:

#4 ·
Dude no problem :) install the motor and i can always do the plug and play harness :) and you can always look at the car on how it was done.. another clean example is Itchi's AE92

thanks

freakinbox said:
oo I think you should help me put a 20 v in my car AHAHAHAHA, looks like you've done enough of them :p
and ooo Almost forgot about the meet this weekend!
I Wouldn't mind seeing a 20 v and hearing it and so fourth to see if I really want one or not

#6 ·
awww man you have to ae86's! damn lol I was going to buy one with $5000 but I figure once I pay the loan off tha bank will be willing to give me ALOT more since my credit rating is getting up there :) and then I can buy an ae86 and mod the shit out of it WOO! lol

And I am gathering you are big on turbo's?

#8 ·
Turbo ? hmmm will see :) actually i used everything from the 20V so i can move the starter on the firwall side and leave the exhause side FREE of any thing that might hit a future turbo lol

Mike Ill call u again to have the car towed to the house
later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.