Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got 2 Tacoma Longbed D-cabs in... one silver and one black.
They look amazing, totally hot. Hopefully ill have some pics tommarow. It really is nice... Interior is pretty cool, not sure if i like it or not, but it is definetly cool.. They ride amazing, and it seems to have gobs of power.

Only thing, i dont have anyplace to upload the pics to, anyone wanna help out... Im not going to register a free pic upload service because frankly i dont have the time.. as crazy as that sounds...

These trucks really RIP

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
www.photobucket.com

The 05 tacoma is definitly going to be a hot seller. We just got a prerunner access cab v6 in that new blue. It's pretty damn nice.
What dealership do you work at?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was working on 04 Lexus IS3 double-O today, when I was pulling out of the drive for the road test, was when I saw the new Tacoma extra cab-blue with the TRD off road package. Looks tuff, I don't think the new Nissan Frontier will be able to touch it. :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhh your both cali guys... im in NY ... somewhat upstate, ill have to leave it at that... only to protect the innocent such as myself... ;) they get sideways easy :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just put a deposit on an 05 Tacoma - Black Access Cab V6 6spd 4x4 with the B package. Should take delivery in 3 weeks, so stoked! My XRS needs a father and his name is Paco the Taco!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts