Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wagon Crew
Camry Wagon
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up last weekend and my buddy and I installed them last night! I have them all wired up with relays to use the high and low beam on the H4 and then the fogs come on with the low beams.:thumbsup:

Eventually i would like to put the fogs on a serperate switch, super jdm style.
:D

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
:woot: Looks baller. And issues with aiming them (since they're set up for RHD vehicles)? No one flashing you?

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
Are you sure they are street legal in CA? Yellow high beam??? And, as Lynch said - are they from RHD car?:facepalm:

·
Wagon Crew
Camry Wagon
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you sure they are street legal in CA? Yellow high beam??? And, as Lynch said - are they from RHD car?:facepalm:
lol the high beam isnt yellow. The bulbs are set up differently than headlights here in the U.S. Where the low beam is in the U.S. headlight, the JDM headlight has an H4 bulb which is a dual filament, Hi and Low beam. Where the high beam is on the U.S. headlight, the JDM headlight is a fog light, there is a yellow lens inside the headlight.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
You know, kiwicorolla might be willing to buy some for you guys...

·
vL
92 Toyota Camry
849 Posts
These JDM headlights have better lighting output then USDM. Lol And they look way better then USDM. The Yellow fogs wont blind anyone.

·
Registered
Toyota Scepter
526 Posts
I use my yellow fogs as my DRL as other JDM Toyotas here. Good thing about H4 is that you can install Philips X-treme Power +80! After installing them, I didn't think of doing HID retrofits anymore.

You're front view really looks like a Scepter now but white in color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts