Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mall crawler
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered a few goodies for the truck. Cant wait to install them and test out the truck.

• Donahoe Coilover Front Suspension Lift
  • OME Dakar Rear Leaf Suspension Lift
    • Polyurethane Bushings
    • U-Bolt Flip Set
  • Demello Sliders
  • Wheelers Black Steelies (16x8, 4.5” BS)
  • Gorilla Lug Nuts
  • Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts
  • BFGoodrich A/T (265/75R-16 , 31.6”)
Up next is probably going to be an All-Pro bumper/Warn winch or Demello rear bumper. Pictures will be posted once the modifications have been completed.

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
sounds like a nice setup!

·
Precision driver
2,105 Posts
You lucky bastard!:D I'm happy for you...that's quite a grocery list you have there, though...you must not have a wife!

I want to look at a 3" lift, sliders and an ARB bumper when the wifey will let me. Now that my truck won't be a daily driver (getting company car) I'll be able to monkey with it more:clap:

·
mall crawler
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mhadden said:
You lucky bastard!:D I'm happy for you...that's quite a grocery list you have there, though...you must not have a wife!

I want to look at a 3" lift, sliders and an ARB bumper when the wifey will let me. Now that my truck won't be a daily driver (getting company car) I'll be able to monkey with it more:clap:
Wife doesnt know yet, haha. She pretty much understands though.

·
07 Double Cab 4x4 OR
191 Posts
You're a lucky sum bitch, You must have received your tax return!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Gotta love tax returns =) congrats on your purchase!

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
MrGrimm said:
Got almost $3k back this year. Its good to have a kid and have seven months out of the year be completely tax free.
You didnt let the military do your taxes did you? I re-did 2 of the years that they did for me a few years ago and got another 2500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts