Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1991 3SFE Toyota Camry
1991 Toyota Camry
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was pulling out of work ( in a rush, though not too fast ) and hit a new model ford fiesta... the thing is my camry is fine, no scrathes,dents or paint of, i mean nothing happened to my car ! her car however different story.... guess they dont make em like they used too. plus yota's are one hell of a tuff car. now i'm up for $900 excess ( as i'm 21 ) if i was 22 my excess would only be $400, why coudn't i hit her in twop months :lol:

regards MArty.

·
Insanity makes more sense
1990 camry
210 Posts
well that sucks. I assume youi were backing out of a parking spot and the lady ran into you? I don't know how you all do insurance over there, but I'd have said that the lady was driving like a bat out of hell, and try to get out of the 'at fault' and get her insurance company to deal with it.

·
Going to rainforest, BRB
2014 Tacoma 4x4 RC
1,551 Posts
That sucks man, but I'm glad your car is ok. :) Your insurance there sounds very much like it is here.
Did you say a "new" model Ford Fiesta? They haven't made those here in MANY years, I think the early 80's was the end of the line for the Fiesta (at least the name) here in the states.

·
1991 3SFE Toyota Camry
1991 Toyota Camry
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really, they are still production in oz, heres what it looked like ( except it was white )

regards Marty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts