Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the site and loved it. Now I've got AE92 enthusiasts to chat with. Hope you all like the car, I did EVERYTHING myself, down to the hand made body kit. More mods are on the way, and YES it's Bagged. :) Check out my club website @

http://slcustoms.s5.com

and go to the members rides page, I think you'll like it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Unfortunatly it's going through ANOTHER paint job and that's the lastest and greatest that I've got so far. But if you like it now, just wait till it's done this time. If you's like to talk shop, my handle is [email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well seeing how I just read the rules, if you've got a few minutes, I'll tell you my mods.......I started with a JDM swap, pace setter headers, K&N filter (Carburated), hand made body kit (with modified GTS side skirts), dual hood scoops (functional), completely painted interior in white and red, 3 paint jobs working on the 4th, all custom stereo install which I hit a 149.8db 2 weeks ago with 1 12" Audiobahn High excursion series sub, Audiobahn amp and cap, Rockford Fosgate components, Pioneer 3-way 6x9 in rear panels, Aerospeed 16" alluminum wheels and wing, mobile video system, air ride suspension with 10 switches, painted calipers and drums, rubber undercoating to entire undercarraige, red corner lights, strut tower bar (front), custom window tint........ I think that's about all, I think! If you have any ?'s, feel free to post or e-mail me about mods, I'd be happy to share my stuff.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
Welocme to TN! nice Corolla.
The M/M/M is supposed to be posted in the M/M/M forum.

To post pictures you can do one of two things.
If they are on your computer, you can use the little "attach file" box beneath the posting box to attach a pic but it has to be pretty small.
If the pic is hosted some where, just put the URL of the pic between image tags, like this without spaces:

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
Hmm drum brakes: You must have an SR5 right? You said you have a "JDM swap" but it's carbed?? What engine did you put in there?? Don't tell me you put in a "JDM" 4A-C??
I hope you have a Hi-comp 4a-ge in that thing:lol:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
i knew it was an sr5 at first glance..... seats gave it away....

if you're running a "jdm swap" then how are you controlling the timing on that 4ag with it carb'd...

looks pretty good.... not my style though (however, props for doing all you own work..... i can't stand it when people re proud of the work others have done)

btw, i am an sr5 owner with a "jdm swap":p:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let's see if it works

I should have more pics next week after the new paint. Hopefully getting it done Sat. As far as the JDM, it was done before I got the car, it's still the 4AF, but with a little more kick. Like I put in the other post, I've also added headers and a K&N filter, and exhuast. All together I think I've gained anywhere between 10-25 hp. My next project with the motor is to jet the carb and port and polish the heads. Oh yeah, you can get the full exhaust from www.summitracing.com , piece by piece that is, but it's all there. Thanks for the input and comments.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got it painted

I'm gonna take pics of the car tomorrow if it doesn't rain and get them developed. It's phat as shiznit. I'm also re-doing the interior to match the paint, but it'll take a couple of weeks to finish. But I hope you'll like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts