Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Pahrump this last weekend for a family issue and just thought I would share some pics I took while there.

In the Drive Way..

Found a local off road/ access trail that overlooked Pahrump

My new Sig ;)

Overlooking the main portion of Pahrump..

On a rock.. :)

Rear Droop while on that rock..

Rear compression while on rock..

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Looks really good!!!!!!!

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Nic pics bro! :thumbsup: How was the weather? And was that trail up by the Mt. Springs area right on highway 160? Pahrump, NV is know for 2 things the Brothel and their amazing fireworks that always find a way back to CA (if you know what I am saying) :naughty:

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
Looks good. I wish I had a place to go like that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and u didn't visit the Brothel??? hahah JK
not this trip :D

Nic pics bro! :thumbsup: How was the weather? And was that trail up by the Mt. Springs area right on highway 160? Pahrump, NV is know for 2 things the Brothel and their amazing fireworks that always find a way back to CA (if you know what I am saying) :naughty:
Weather was nicer then it has been here in Southern California. Starting Sunday started to get warmer but no humidity and a nice cool breeze. The trail I happened to be on started at the end of Charleston Park Ave right off of the 372. Fireworks, passed by a few times but didn't stop :sosad:. Next time;)
Looks good. I wish I had a place to go like that :thumbsup:
Yeah it was nice to drive right down the street and take a small off road trip. Where I live down in So-Cal I usually have to drive about 1.5-2 hrs to go off-roading.

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
I was in Pahrump this last weekend for a family issue and just thought I would share some pics I took while there.

In the Drive Way..

Found a local off road/ access trail that overlooked Pahrump

My new Sig ;)
We have twin trucks! Almost. :lol:

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts