Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 2007
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two quick questions here

does anyone have JUST the SR5 package? I have noticed on the vehicle inquiry report (this is for a prerunner access cab) that this one comes with 16" Alloy wheels and P245/75R16 Tires for additional $320 (invoice price). Exactly which rims are these? Thanks in advance!

·
Hey There...
05' Prerunner Taco
920 Posts
I have the sr5 only package and if you go to my cardomain and scroll all the way down those are the wheels it comes with. Very nice wheels for a stock truck.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 2007
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, sweet.. I actually like those rims so perhaps I save money by not buying rims.. but then again who knows.. I like the MB Predator, but not sure if it would look good on the Taco. (black)

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
pooperscooper said:
ok, sweet.. I actually like those rims so perhaps I save money by not buying rims.. but then again who knows.. I like the MB Predator, but not sure if it would look good on the Taco. (black)
O.K. Here you go! Last one for FREE!! Then try the search, because most likely anything you can think of someone already has!

You can thank our member "Bamboo"!

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
06 Tacoma-SOLD
1,461 Posts
pooperscooper said:
You could also check around for an existing TN member selling their 16" alloys. Lots of guys have upgraded to aftermarket wheels, and you can usually get the stock alloys for alot less than what the dealer will charge.

I'll probably have some for you in a few months.....

·
Only 48 more payments.
2005 Toyota Tacoma
420 Posts
I've got the SR5 package with the nice wheels and have no regrets. I never planned on getting aftermarket wheels so for me I'm much happier with them over steel wheels.

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Access SR5
462 Posts
I got the SR5 Access Cab with Steelies because I knew I was going to replace the springs, shocks, wheels, tires etc. Saved a couple thousand for parts I didn't need/want.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 2007
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, I agree SR5, no need to get all the extra stuff if you're going to replace it or don't need it. The only thing I find a little disapointing are that the seats aren't the sport ones. But that's not too big of a deal, no need to lavish over something that you simply plant your fat ass on.

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
I really wish I could have ordered my truck with just the rear locker. But here in Hawaii we only have 1 dealer to deal with so they ain't deal'in! They bring the trucks in with set packages and that is what you have to choose from NO special orders. Which kind of sucks!

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Access SR5
462 Posts
But that's not too big of a deal, no need to lavish over something that you simply plant your fat ass on.
GODDAMITT I'm not FAT, I'm BIG BONED!!!!

I really wish I could have ordered my truck with just the rear locker.
That was the one thing I really wanted, but I figured I would eventually install an ARB front & rear locker anyway. Damn accessories are going to cost me more than the truck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts