Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Starting to MOD!!!!
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a K&N intake for 2008 V6 fit my 2008 I4? Are they the same?

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts

·
Starting to MOD!!!!
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
No Mod can stop me
2007 Toyota Camry SE
559 Posts
Don't waste your $$ on an intake system. Not worth it unless you get a hard on with 15 HP which won't make a difference worth a damn.

·
No Mod can stop me
2007 Toyota Camry SE
559 Posts
rofl give centennial a month :) He'll order one soon hahaha
Sorry I'm not a poser. I already have a TRD drop in which makes much more sense.

I like your Subaru opps I mean your Camry. With that loopty exhaust angle and the faux gold wheels (staggered no less) I had to see it to believe it.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Sorry I'm not a poser. I already have a TRD drop in which makes much more sense.

I like your Subaru opps I mean your Camry. With that loopty exhaust angle and the faux gold wheels (staggered no less) I had to see it to believe it.
air intake is a poser? Why would dropping a camry make more sense in that way than adding more power to the camry?

You don't have to diss my car centennial. I'm always trying to be helpful and try to offer good advice. You just come into Toyotanation, already on a bad note. Have a better attitude and even if u don't disagree with the mods done by other members, be respectful.

·
::::::::::::::::
960 Posts
air intake is a poser? Why would dropping a camry make more sense in that way than adding more power to the camry?
He means he has a TRD drop in filter element.

Sorry I'm not a poser.
Nothing poser there. For some, hearing their car gives them satisfaction. As long as it isn't obnoxiously loud (and not bothering other people) then nothing is wrong with it.

As for him running staggered, he has same tire width on both from and back so it isn't that bad. Furthermore, I doubt he plans on tracking the car or taking it to the limits.

·
No Mod can stop me
2007 Toyota Camry SE
559 Posts
My opinions are mine and mine alone. I'm sorry if you don't like them but they are what they are. Deal with it.

And yes having a short ram intake on a Toyota Camry is a poser move. All show and no go, which in my book makes one a poser. K&N advertises a 15 HP gain at 5000 RPM...I'll bet you haven't even sniffed close to that in real world driving. I'll also bet that around the 2000-4000 range the HP gains are minimal at best. Hey if you want to spend $200+ on a piece of plastic and aluminum that's fine but my $40 TRD drop in does all that using the stock intake designed for maximum performance.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
All show and no go, which in my book makes one a poser.
Wow, do you realize how much this post smells of douchebaggery?

See its ok to have an opinion, but I don't think Peach ever asked for yours in the first place. :thumbdown

1 - 16 of 16 Posts