Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I recently ordered some leather seat covers on e-bay for $540. I was surprised when the box arrived to find that it was drop shipped directly from Katzkin.

I paid a local upholstery shop $300 for installation. (Less than $900 total shipped and installed).

These covers are designed to accommodate the airbags installed in the front seats. I have the inserts for the front/rear door panel armrests...but want to put them on myself in a couple of weeks when I pull my door panels to install Raamaat/speakers/color matched door handles.

NOT BAD for less than $900. I can finally stop searching for "Tacoma Leather" weekly on e-bay.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
nice deal for 500$ I think. The wet okle covers are almost that price. did you just slip these over the oem cloth?

BTW: you need to have .jpg on the end of any picture link. I dont think the site your linking from will work as a hosting service. Use webshots or photobucket. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice deal for 500$ I think. The wet okle covers are almost that price. did you just slip these over the oem cloth?

BTW: you need to have .jpg on the end of any picture link. I dont think the site your linking from will work as a hosting service. Use webshots or photobucket. :thumbsup:
DOH. The pics aren't working right from my mobileme account. I'll try reposting them tonight.

The cloth covers were removed, and I kept them. If any TN member out there needs factory cloth upholstery because of cigarette burns, mudding damage, ect......they are more than welcome to have mine for the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
358 Posts
DOH. The pics aren't working right from my mobileme account. I'll try reposting them tonight.

The cloth covers were removed, and I kept them. If any TN member out there needs factory cloth upholstery because of cigarette burns, mudding damage, ect......they are more than welcome to have mine for the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
358 Posts

i will gladly pay shipping for them if no one else has spoken for them in PM.

ETA: oops, somehow i double tapped that one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i will gladly pay shipping for them if no one else has spoken for them in PM.

ETA: oops, somehow i double tapped that one.

Hey racer do need all of them? My drivers side bottom seat cushion is messed up and I have been wanting to replace it for a long time. If you do need everything no big deal. But if you don't and I could get that cloth that would be awesome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
No probs...I figured you would....Just have to save up an buy some Wet Okoles:thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will gladly send them out to the first needy member, but I must disclose that the driver's side bottom has a cigarette burn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts