Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry SE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my rib feast cookout. The weather is getting better and the grill will be out soon! I used to have cookouts when I was with a GM forum and now that I am with a Toyota forum, I thought I would offer a rib feast for our area.
Just keep an eye out for my cookout post comming soon!

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
id surely be down :)
just set time and place and ill be there

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Let me know, I;m in! I'll even chip in for cost. lol.

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
and marineforce, make sure you save the date for our march 15th meet in columbia if youre avalabile to attend! i look foreward to meeting you!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
^ BTW, I posted your video you prick. I beat you too it. :-D And see if you can come to the meet in 2 weeks. I'll be staying with Bird most likely (if he OK's it).

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry SE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds great everyone. I do not charge for my cookouts! So please, no donations or contributions. The only thing I would ask is that you bring your own alchohol and you MUST be 21 to drink. Sorry, if this puts a dagger on the fun. I am a Boston born and raised so I only drink Sam Adams. Right now I am living with my inlaws due to the fact that my house that is being built (in frederick) is at a stand still and my townhome is being rented out to a friend and I cant move back in (bummer). Inlaws love to party and drink so they are very cool with everything.

Weather is getting warmer. I will post the information 3 weeks in advance so everyone will have time to make arrangements. It is very important that I get a head count so I will know how much to make.

Thanks
Alex

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Sounds great everyone. I do not charge for my cookouts! So please, no donations or contributions. The only thing I would ask is that you bring your own alchohol and you MUST be 21 to drink. Sorry, if this puts a dagger on the fun. I am a Boston born and raised so I only drink Sam Adams. Right now I am living with my inlaws due to the fact that my house that is being built (in frederick) is at a stand still and my townhome is being rented out to a friend and I cant move back in (bummer). Inlaws love to party and drink so they are very cool with everything.

Weather is getting warmer. I will post the information 3 weeks in advance so everyone will have time to make arrangements. It is very important that I get a head count so I will know how much to make.

Thanks
Alex
Let me know if you want a special regional one you can't get there. :lol: I'll bring it for ya. :)

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
This sounds great, any chance you could hold it for May 11th, maybe a late lunch early dinner cookout/meet? :D

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
Sounds good, thats a Sunday, would it be better if I did one for the 10th instead?
It would be harder for my to get down there on the 10th, I was trying to make it on the 11th because then I would get to my friends house on Friday night, as we would have the weekend before he has to go back to college.

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry SE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would be harder for my to get down there on the 10th, I was trying to make it on the 11th because then I would get to my friends house on Friday night, as we would have the weekend before he has to go back to college.
I hear ya.....well my house is always open to any member here, you wanna eat or chill or play some xbox 360 or whatever, your more than welcomed. Im always home on the weekends.

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
I hear ya.....well my house is always open to any member here, you wanna eat or chill or play some xbox 360 or whatever, your more than welcomed. Im always home on the weekends.
Well my plan is to go to some sort of meet in Maryland on May 11th, so this would be a TN meet right? I'd love to see all of the Camry members that live in MD :)

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry SE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well my plan is to go to some sort of meet in Maryland on May 11th, so this would be a TN meet right? I'd love to see all of the Camry members that live in MD :)
Im sorry for the missunderstanding. I will not have a meet on the 11th. I was just extending my offer to you and your bud that if you wanted to stop by but a meet on Sunday is a no-no for me. Sunday is a day of chillin! But like I said, my door is always open.

·
Registered
'95 Civic EX
25 Posts
im down. the corolla should be mostly finished by May, should be dirty enough by then too:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts