Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Whine connoisseur
2004 Corolla S
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the wife her xmas gift. Now to get involved with the Scion section of TN. Sorry for the night time pics

The scion with the rolla

·
The Greek....
96 Camry
1,471 Posts
B-E-A utifull, sweet scion man :thumbup:

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
^^LOL!!!

very nice tC!

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
nice present.....very nice present

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I wish someone would give me a present like that. That's a damn nice present to give.

·
Whine connoisseur
2004 Corolla S
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah she's enjoying it, and so am I :naughty:. Tint and leather on the way, and probably some wheels come springtime. That's the most she'll let me do:sosad:

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Nice.... although I never understood people buying cars for Christmas presents... did you pay cash or finance it?

·
TN's ExercisePhysiologist
96 S/CToyotaAvalonXL
851 Posts
nice choice adam! damn shes a lucky women. you get your wife a $16,000car for xmas, I get my girlfriend an $8 3-d puzzle from Micheal's craft store....:disappoin At least on the bright side, any future TN-lowell meets can get 1 car bigger, that puts us at 4 lol.

·
TN's ExercisePhysiologist
96 S/CToyotaAvalonXL
851 Posts
another thing, adam, screw the wheels, get the new s/c for it!!! and do the same for the rolla......

imagine that, a husband and wife with supercharged toyotas; now that a happliy ever after wedding story!!!:burnout:

·
Whine connoisseur
2004 Corolla S
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big Body LX said:
Nice.... although I never understood people buying cars for Christmas presents... did you pay cash or finance it?
$10K cash, plus her trade = she has to pay off the remaining $2500

Bunthy, I get the s/c before her;)

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
/\ Sounds good man. I just don't think it's cool to buy someone a car and say "Merry Christmas honey... I'm going to be paying on this for the next 5 years!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts