·
straight cash homie
19,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
'12 Camry SE
67 Posts
I know...I was there getting a tour before getting my drug test/physical for pre-employment at TMMK.

If you watch this video at the end...look closely for tour tram in the background. That was us. We were told it's like 1 in million for a tour to see first ever new model leave the
floor.

You know what is the coolest thing... I tweeted at one of Susan Elkington's (TMMK Plant President) post ON Twitter and she tweeted back on following day which was a Sunday! With "Welcome to TMMK".

·
Registered
'12 Camry SE
67 Posts

Yeah I thought it was pretty cool! I watched couple of her interviews on YouTube. She seems to be the RIGHT person to get the plant back to their old ways. She's all about product improvement, team member family environment, and passion with Toyota. They said during the tour: she's on the factory floor doing her daily rounds first thing when she arrives. I hope I do get to meet her during one of those rounds.

When the last President was there: plant team members wanted to get UAW involved and it seems that Toyota wasn't too happy with what was going on. Which is why 2018 Camrys were also built in Japan as threatening lesson.

·
straight cash homie
19,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts