Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
:lol:

Funny thing is she lives less than five miles from me, but I'd have to drive up to L.A. to see her unless I run into her in a local store. Go figure. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
He drives by her house at least once a week Ekam. One of these days he'll catch her out at the mailbox and ask her if she's seen his lost puppy then that's when the sparks will fly between them. :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
:lol:

Funny thing is she lives less than five miles from me, but I'd have to drive up to L.A. to see her unless I run into her in a local store. Go figure. :lol:

How many million other people live that close to her? She's probably cocooned with body guards and minders and whoever.

Would be very cool if Kevin met her. Expecting a hook up is a pretty hopeful. Just spending lunch and a few hours might be possible.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
He just needs to tell her the truth and if she don't like him than she's not worth having.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
He drives by her house at least once a week Ekam. One of these days he'll catch her out at the mailbox and ask her if she's seen his lost puppy then that's when the sparks will fly between them. :lol:
He's going to need these. Hell I might need them too if I meet Maria. :lol:
I don't think he's got the balls for it, but no harm in taking a swing at it, maybe he'll net himself a memorable experience.

:lol: I was just going to say that I'd have to miraculously grow about ten inches (and I ain't talking below the waist :rofl:) in order for her to notice me. Her loss, though, because she's missing out on good loving and a faithful husband. :)

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
How many million other people live that close to her? She's probably cocooned with body guards and minders and whoever.

Would be very cool if Kevin met her. Expecting a hook up is a pretty hopeful. Just spending lunch and a few hours might be possible.
And I wouldn't bullshit you on that either. Went to school with lots of famous people's kids, plus my dad had a lot of famous people as patients, then neighbors in the area. I'm not bragging...far from it since I hate celebrities :lol:....but it is what it is. Last famous beautiful woman I ran into was a couple years back I was shopping at the local supermarket and Cheryl Tiegs was in line behind me. She was beautiful still, even without makeup on I can tell you that.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I don't think he's got the balls for it, but no harm in taking a swing at it, maybe he'll net himself a memorable experience.
He's already proven he has the balls for it from his service. If he can handle all the hell of that then he can handle dealing with a woman. I've seen women say I never liked guys that were shorter than me but then I met him and it didn't bother me. If it happened with those guys it can with Kev.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Some people have told me I should write an autobiography, but in the end I've always said no. Half of it would need to be redacted, and the other half would just read like, no way, this all couldn't have happened to one guy. :lol:

I have a close friend who I've often suggested he should write an autobiography. The guy is a chemical engineer, but has worked at everything in his life from truck driver, bartender, software engineer, mainframe computer installer, scuba diver, and on and on. He's the one with a photographic memory too, plus he's directly related to three famous celebrities, and his grandfather rode with Pancho Villa. His stories are never boring! He's declined though, too, to write a book. What a shame.

G

·
0 Posts
:lol: I was just going to say that I'd have to miraculously grow about ten inches (and I ain't talking below the waist :rofl:) in order for her to notice me. Her loss, though, because she's missing out on good loving and a faithful husband. :)

She's seen you and blown you off? If not you don't know her. She is probably surrounded by syncophants, ass kissers and people who want to climb Mount Sharapova. She probably has huge amounts of money in the bank.

She might desperately want a person who wants her for her. Who "keeps it real" without being a hardass. Who is his own person.

She might like nothing better than a hike in the desert.

Here's my question. Will you take the good with the bad? You gonna put up with being in the spotlight? She is in all of those magazines. You gonna put up with being "Mr. Maria Sharapova"? Being the subject of gossip? Having people invade your privacy?

I wouldn't want it. She is attractive to the eye.

She can have her life.

G

·
0 Posts
And I wouldn't bullshit you on that either. Went to school with lots of famous people's kids, plus my dad had a lot of famous people as patients, then neighbors in the area. I'm not bragging...far from it since I hate celebrities :lol:....but it is what it is. Last famous beautiful woman I ran into was a couple years back I was shopping at the local supermarket and Cheryl Tiegs was in line behind me. She was beautiful still, even without makeup on I can tell you that.
You live in their home area. I'd be surprised if you had not met famous people.

1 - 20 of 333 Posts
About this Discussion
332 Replies
14 Participants
TrailDust
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing