Taking Donations.
2006 tacoma DC 4x4
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
hard to tell from a computer gen photo. Got any pics of the actual wheel?

·
Taking Donations.
2006 tacoma DC 4x4
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I dont think its a computer generated photo. It appears to be the actual picture of the wheel; they just did alot of lighting work to make the wheel look the way it does. But I think these two setups would be the best bet. oh and it also says that the beadlock is reversible...who knows whats on the other side, prob. just plain black

XD 705 Assault
Size: 16x8 Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5
Offset: 0MM Back Spacing: 4.5"
W/P70568060300
$173.99$156.99 Add to Wish List

or

XD 705 Assault
Size: 17x9 Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5
Offset: 0MM Back Spacing: 5"
W/P70579060300

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
Yikes... I checked the kmc website and that seems to be the only photo out there. Maybe if you REALLY like camo then they are ok, otherwise I got a big :bleh: :barf: on these (just not my style sorry)

As far as that ring being revisble, according to the website the orange is on one side and the grey is on the other (at least thats how I interpret what is written there).

·
Taking Donations.
2006 tacoma DC 4x4
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well geeze I dunno I really like them and Im in the market for some wheels...I might have to be the pioneer here and get em'

·
A.K.A. Ty
2005 Tacoma TRD OR
768 Posts
In the end it doesn't matter for shit what anyone else thinks. It's your truck, do what you want. The only thing that matters is that you like it and you're happy with the results. I say go for it. The other side of the beadlock ring, by the way, is orange camo. I'm sure you could paint it black if you wanted, just be sure to remember: "The key to a good paintjob is preparation." If you don't like the camo beadlock, maybe you should check out Procomp. I think they have a similar wheel without a simulated beadlock.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i really like their race series wheels the design is clean...as for the camo beadlock, hell get them repainted. those wheels dont look so bad if you do away w/ the camo...the price is pretty dam good as well...154 is a great price..i think that's how much i paid for my chambers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts