Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,704 Posts
Maybe all they need to do is outfit it with solar panels embedded in the hood and roof, plus a couple windmills on top, and that way garner sales from the Millennial crowd? :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Silly people.

Toyota will not stop bringing the LC to the US based on the wording on that article, its very clear they will continue yet like you or I can't guarantee anything in the future, who can ???

·
straight cash homie
19,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Silly people.

Toyota will not stop bringing the LC to the US based on the wording on that article, its very clear they will continue yet like you or I can't guarantee anything in the future, who can ???
We don't know what Toyota USA is up to...its not that they will kill the LC. Because of the high price, it sells better as the Lexus LX. However, they have a dilemma here because they would do the vehicle better by not equipping every LC sold with leather like they do the LX. I just think Toyota USA management is in cahoots ever since they moved to Tejas.

·
straight cash homie
19,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
One thing for certain is Toyota has some of the worst marketing staff in the industry, IMHO.
Those staffers that didn't move to Texas probably work for Honda or the Korean companies now, since they didn't want to relocate from California.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts