Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
09 Corolla
125 Posts
i really don't like these things. they look like 'lite brite' or legos to me. i'd like to see some altezza/euro sh*t come out. yeah yeah yeah, so what if you all hate that because it's ricey, i think it would look better than having half-fake LEDs on there.

·
Registered
174 Posts
those are the taiwanese version.. look at the lights carefully.. the left hand side one has the orange turn signals, while the right hand side one has red turn signals.. i dunno what it is, but i heard somewhere this set is like that and its hard to change.. other than some vinyl of course.. also the shipping is 100 dollars lol.. i'd rather personally buy the ones made by eagle eyes for 260+ shipping

·
straight cash homie
20,810 Posts
i really don't like these things. they look like 'lite brite' or legos to me. i'd like to see some altezza/euro sh*t come out. yeah yeah yeah, so what if you all hate that because it's ricey, i think it would look better than having half-fake LEDs on there.
I don't think it's going to happen (thankfully)...the Altezza/Euro light was a fad that faded away at least 5-6 years ago, and LEDs are the new rice today, so you're out of luck.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
those are the taiwanese version.. look at the lights carefully.. the left hand side one has the orange turn signals, while the right hand side one has red turn signals.. i dunno what it is, but i heard somewhere this set is like that and its hard to change.. other than some vinyl of course.. also the shipping is 100 dollars lol.. i'd rather personally buy the ones made by eagle eyes for 260+ shipping

those tail lights were intended for use in europe. not in north america or asia.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts

yeah altezza/euro tail lights are OUT. LEDs are the ricey IN thing now.

·
'09 Toyota Corolla S
'09 TOYOTA Corolla S
52 Posts
Those taillights No Go for me. I like original stock taillights (North America version) more. But this is my personal opinion. For others this could be a vice versa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts