Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The length of the new 2009 Corolla is 4540 mm. This converts to 178.7 inches or 14.85 feet.

What does this mean?

What I would like to know is how long the new Corolla will be from front to back and how much longer/shorter it will be than the present Corolla.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The length of the new 2009 Corolla is 4540 mm. This converts to 178.7 inches or 14.85 feet.

What does this mean?

What I would like to know is how long the new Corolla will be from front to back and how much longer/shorter it will be than the present Corolla.
All new 2009 10th gen Corolla is 178.7" long.

Current 2008 9th gen Corolla is 178.3" long.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Length of Corolla

I'm still confused as to how this translates to the length of the Corolla from front to back. For instance, if I were to take a tape measure and go around this (or any other) car, what measurement would I get?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm still confused as to how this translates to the length of the Corolla from front to back. For instance, if I were to take a tape measure and go around this (or any other) car, what measurement would I get?
The length of the vehicle is from front to back. Measuring it in inches it is 178.7" long (measuring from from to back).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts