Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing my AE92 sedan soon (after selling off my KE70- I know, weird).

Its stock outside, I cant have that.. it'd be great to see some nice AE92 sedans posted up here. I know there is a picture thread already, but its hard to sort through with most of em being 2doors.:smokin:

·
Registered
1992 Celica GT
1,290 Posts
ae92boi, I like that picture a little more every time I see it. I may have to buy myself a set of drags :)

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
Also Boosted...

FLASHMN i feel like you disappeared as soon as i got boosted... i know you have a truck project but you gotta drop in more!!!

besides that pic is hella old i wanna see new pics:cool:

heres a couple of mine i just finished my complete gts conversion :spoiler, F+R sway bars and disc brakes, front strut tower bar.

all i need are some sideskirts...:headbang:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hard parking that pic looks good, I really like the finished idea more but its growing on me slowly.

And I think flashman has given up, I bet it doesn't even run. That pic is real old.:blah:

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
^shots from the new mad max film? haha nice
Why does everyone say that:ugh3:

i was going for a stealth bomber look... the dents refract the radar you see:eek:

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
"finished" i came to terms with the fact that its a corolla so i figure the people who will recognize it will be "never seen a rolla like that" or they wont have a clue...

or they'll think it's an old SER sentra all my friends give me shit for that... it's like every old sentra was black or something...

·
Slacker Extrordinaire.
1992 Corolla DLX 4D
173 Posts
"finished" i came to terms with the fact that its a corolla so i figure the people who will recognize it will be "never seen a rolla like that" or they wont have a clue...

or they'll think it's an old SER sentra all my friends give me shit for that... it's like every old sentra was black or something...
mine was black lol or more of a charcoal but still looked black

I would say it has the "Used" look lol

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
You're right, Ive been really busy.. and its not running good atm... however I will make a comeback soon! :D

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
yea his lip is ugly as hell but at least it's bigger than mine...

wish i could find a VW lip...

·
Slacker Extrordinaire.
1992 Corolla DLX 4D
173 Posts

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
anybody try some gts side-skirts? i hear you have to modify the back section to clear the rear wheel...

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
anybody try some gts side-skirts? i hear you have to modify the back section to clear the rear wheel...
... the back section to clear the rear doors on the sedans. Otherwise you can't open the doors. Everytime I go to the junkyard for them, there's no GTS. But before I wanted them, I see them everytime... WTF!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts