Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Let The Awakening Begin
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would start this up..........

E46 Bi-xenon MultiRing Shroud.
Temp
Benz oem ??4100k??(Current)

4100k i think?

·
Let The Awakening Begin
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good but not really liking the high temp. The 4100k is better and :thumbsup: for the retrofit.
Thanks, I wasnt feeling the high temps either. The 4k lights up everything.

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
Wow both retros look amazing! I might be getting some projectors for my camry pretty soon on depoautolights.com! That was an amazing find btw bigbird

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
^where'd u get your fog lights from and how much? They look nice!

·
How hard can it be?
1996 Camry LE
1,782 Posts
^where'd u get your fog lights from and how much? They look nice!
The ones below the turn signals? They are from a 99 Oldsmobile Alero. I got them for $40 on ebay. As for whats next to the projectors, those are just gatling gun shift knobs. I used them fill in the empty space the high-beams left behind. Since I have bi-xenons, I didn't need separate bulbs for high-beams.

Some hate 'em, some like 'em...whetever, I've got the most unique headlights around.

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
The ones below the turn signals? They are from a 99 Oldsmobile Alero. I got them for $40 on ebay. As for whats next to the projectors, those are just gatling gun shift knobs. I used them fill in the empty space the high-beams left behind. Since I have bi-xenons, I didn't need separate bulbs for high-beams.

Some hate 'em, some like 'em...whetever, I've got the most unique headlights around.
Oh ok gotcha, cuz I seen them on bigbird's coupe and thought wow they look pretty sweet :D

·
OREGONian
92' 4 door Camry
315 Posts
How'd you guys take the pics without glaring out the camera? cuzz all mine captured is the glare.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
How'd you guys take the pics without glaring out the camera? cuzz all mine captured is the glare.
1/ Get a tripod.

2/ Angle: dont point directly at the headlamp.

3/ Camera setting: play around with "Exposure" for the best possible quality.

4/ Learn some simple photoshop tricks ...

Hope that help,

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Here's mine... Benz E-class hella bi-xenons with ZKW clear lens:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts