Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a bottle Lexol leather cleaner today and wow it is amazing. Well worth $9, my driver side seat looked terrible before, but now it looks better. Going to spend more time cleaning it on the weekend.

Driver's Seat(cleaned):

Passenger (Dirty, for comparison)

·
Avarollin?
1996 Avalon XLS
943 Posts
I've just used armor alls leather protector on my dash, console, seats, everything. It seems to work pretty good. Where did your get your lexor? Id be itnerested in trying some. (does it fix the tears in my leather seat too? :D)

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The salesman said that Armor-All is not good to use because of the oils it contains or something. He recommended 303 Aerospace Protectant, he gave me a sample and it works pretty good, doesn't leave that layer of oil like Armor-All. I got Lexol at Oreily Auto Parts, it is amazing, I should have taken a picture of what my seat used to look like. It helps to remove creases and cracks by cleaning the dirt that gets buried in them, makes them less noticeable. It also make the leather much softer and plush, feels like you sitting on a cloud.:D Be sure to use leather conditioner after and let it sit overnight.

Here some more pics:
CLEAN AND DIRTY

SEE THE DIFFERENCE...AMAZING

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love LEXOL!!!!:D

Finished Cleaning the seats and the look close to new. I also vacuumed the carpet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts