Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lift install today!!! NOW WITH PICS

i got the lift back in mid decmeber and its fianlly going on the truck now, i just havent had a spare moment to do it. I'm uber stoked, so I'll try and post some pics when i'm done.. maybe even some before and after pics. sadly though the wheels arent here yet and i have to wait till i have the finances to by my bfg all terrains.. should be within a month or so.

Before:

After:

I decided only to lift the front for now and see how i like it before doin' the back.. I want the truck to sit as level as it can, so hopefully once the springs settle, it will be level.. if not, i'm ok with a slightly higher nose.. i just dont want the rear end higher at all. and again.. wheels and tires are on the way. and i know i know.. the truck is dirty.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys.. the POS spring compressor that i rented actually ended up breaking on us (me and my brother) while we were installing, so we have one side in, but the other will have to wait till tomorrow.. so my truck is sitting up on jack stands in my driveway all night :sosad: Now i have to try to call in and get the day off work so i can finish the lift..

haha, sorry about the double post too.. i was in between services at church ( i have to drum in 3 seervices sunday mornings) and the church computers are a bit slow and like to do odd things.:eek:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok.. pics were comin' tonight.. but for some reason the camera software does not like this computer.. i'll try tomorrow.. sorry guys

·
Registered
947 Posts
drummerguy1584 said:
ok.. pics were comin' tonight.. but for some reason the camera software does not like this computer.. i'll try tomorrow.. sorry guys
Get on it already.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics are finally up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts