Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im about to get a 2008 v6 4x2 tundra and planning to get a lift done. i heard that to get an even lift the truck has to be a 4x4, is this true?

·
CAUSE I CAN
15 Posts
hey guys, im about to get a 2008 v6 4x2 tundra and planning to get a lift done. i heard that to get an even lift the truck has to be a 4x4, is this true?
By no means am I an expert, but I haven't heard of any problems. I saw a 4x2 the other day that was lifted, and it looked even to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fom my experiance the 3 inch leveling kits are 3 inch front and 1 inch in the back, you mise well get the 6 inch pro comp lift and be done with it, they look so cool with those lifts and there doesnt seem to be allot of them out there, everyone has the leveling kits and these truck with the leveling kits just look like a stock 3/4 ton dodge or ford, maybe even a little lower than they are, its a waster of money going with the leveling kits, i have one trust me,

·
26's Sittin High
2008 Tundra Crewmax
75 Posts
speedy said it all. the only reason im going with the 2" lift is because im gettin rims with low pro tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts