Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to put a 3" lift on my 2006 Tacoma. The lift would be more for style than for function, but when I'm done I would like a leveled look and would like to put 285/70R17 tires on. I've been looking at the "Ultimate" 3" lift by Toytec Lifts. Just curious to see what people think of Toytec products. Suggestions for other lifts are always welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't really want to spend more than a $1000 for the lift. I had a 4 Wheel Parts store near where I live recommend a ReadyLift leveling kit and another custom shop recommend a 3" Skyjacker lift. The leveling kit ran about $300 while the SkyJacker kit ran about $1400. Because the lift is more for style, I don't want to sacrifice ride quality too much.

·
Registered
358 Posts
don't go with the readylift. before i knew what was what my local shop recommended that. i don't much care for it. it does the job i guess but it's only a 2.25" spacer, not a true 3" lift. i am going to switch to something else when funds allow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.