Toyota Nation Forum banner

Lifted Yaris??

12624 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  rippstik
I do some daily off roading with the Yaris and would enjoy more clearance..... was wondering if anyone out there has lifted one..or any other ideas/suggestions...? Thanks.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
Toyota 87 pickup
383 Posts
Hmm, the only time I had wished mine had more clearance was when I went over a smooth side walk and didn't know the other side had a 6" drop. Kinda went over a little too fast and took a pretty good hit as the frame scraped on the concrete.

I thought I messed something up because when taking it out of park it felt stiffer than usual but after a few hundred miles it's back to normal now. Fixed itself... Isn't that what a toyota should do anyway? :p

· Why 03Echo? Cuz race car
2003 toyota echo
5 Posts
You can buy these little rubber mount at canadian tire that is made for adjusting ride height, cheap way to lift half an inch but I wouldn't recommend that, other thing , if you have 14's as your rims, theres an option for 15 rims and it lifts the car up a tiny bit also, other then that, I don't think anything is possilbe for suspension wise, but you might be able to fit the springs of an older corolla since the are almost the same. But i most definately dont recommend that.good luck and remember, burn rubber not your soul.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1995.5 Toyota Tacoma
62 Posts
If you really were going with a lift, I would buy an early Japanese car with a real four by four system. In my area alone, I've seen a lifted Subaru gl wagon and a early lifted civic wagon. That is your best bet, while getting thirty mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.