Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Not for me.

And how can it fit a 2004-2006 Tacoma properly? The 05+ Tacomas are 4" wider than the 2004 Tacoma. I don't see how it could fit both models properly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not only does it claim to fit 2004-2006 Tacomas, it fits 200-2006 Tundras too. I somehow doubt those are the same width either.

More interesting though is how it's "Direct Bolt on using existing stake pockets!" :confused:

Don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't get any stake pockets on my Tacoma. Oh, I see it's only for 2004-2006...I guess they stopped putting the stake pockets on the 2007 model. :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
looks pretty sweet, all you would need then is one of those sun visors that sticks out over the windshield, some reflective hologram tint, and as much chrome as you can bolt on :rolleyes:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
troyslegacy said:
That is definitely very 80's! It looks like it could go on the Toyota truck that Michael J. Fox drove in Back to the Future! Put some Yellow KC lights up there too and you would be ultra pimpin......not.

That truck from Back to the future was a sweet looking truck, I would be proud driving that thing around today.

·
Official Newb
2006 4x4 Tacoma TRD
1,210 Posts
Map06TRD said:
Another thing I found on Ebay,

I Kinda like the look of it, I am not planning on buying it,

Anyone see this in person?

Light bar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-06-Toyota-Tundra-Tacoma-Roll-Light-Sport-Bar-05-04_W0QQitemZ140075637390QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33655QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
there don't seem to be too many people that share your appreciation for the light bar, i know i don't care for it. but it's your truck, if you like it, don't let someone elses cosmetic preferences influence your decision. i would be surprised if anyone here has any first hand knowledge of that light bar though

·
Love this Tacoma!
Toyota Tacoma
623 Posts
Looks like a high schoolers attempt in shop class gone wrong. And $300 on top of that!

·
Super White Taco
2005 Tacoma
817 Posts
I wouldn't even put that hideous looking thing on a Chevy pickup.:kookoo:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts