Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im thinking of buying the Tc light kit and shift knobs in the after market and install them myself, but i have no experience in doing so. Is it very difficult? are there nay tech guides on how to do so or does equipment come with a manual for installation?

thanks,
dave

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes and no :rolleyes:

What kind of light kit were you talking about? Neons for underneath? Or some where else? As for the shift knob just call your dealer and ask them if your owners manual dosent explain anything... they should be very helpful. Most aftermarket parts will come with some sort of instructions. SO you should be pretty safe, but like I said earlier if you have any questions the best ppl to ask is the techies at the dealership themselves. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Actually, many aftermarket parts I've purchased rarely come with instructions. If you're buying parts that Toyota offers however, they will most likely have something that would get you on your way. I agree with BlackCherry. Talk to some techies at the dealership. The shiftknob should simply be a twist off/twist on install. I'd be more interested in getting info on the light install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts