Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'Coma Nut
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hearing great things about these Light Force lights. I've been researching them online and they look - well - quite different.

I visited a local truck supply store the other day, and saw these lights on display. They look much like the Light Force lights, but are branded "Roo Lites" (and are selling for a fraction of the cost). Link is below. Anyone have any opinions on the Light Force or Roo Lights?

http://www.4wddirect.com.au/scart/html/328.html

·
Registered
2006 SCPrerunner BSP
798 Posts
Hey Bill, I hadn't seen your new bumper! That's super cool man. One question. Why didn't you put the lights behind those holes in the bumper instead of on top? Being who you are I'm sure you have a practical reason. And besides, I had to ask a light related question so as not to feel guilty about hijacking a thread. :D

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
menacekustoms said:
Hey Bill, I hadn't seen your new bumper! That's super cool man. One question. Why didn't you put the lights behind those holes in the bumper instead of on top? Being who you are I'm sure you have a practical reason. And besides, I had to ask a light related question so as not to feel guilty about hijacking a thread. :D
LOL, thanks. I need those holes to be open so when I do get a winch I can get my hands in there. I thought about doing what you are talking about, though.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Ok, so we know Light Force is the best.... How about opinions or experience on the Roo Lites? Info like maybe they're re-badged Light Force would be cool.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Interesting... Definitely worth looking into. I'm still trying to save up for a Shrockworks bumper, but I want to plan out what lights get so they can go on before I mount the bumper.
:lol: I don't want to be taking off a 100+lbs bumper/winch just to mount some lights!

Edit: Just ran across this site.
http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/ArchiveView.asp?ForumQID=36356

1 - 9 of 9 Posts