Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Solara. Hello. The lights for lower dash located convertible switch, windows, as well as the climate control knobs are out. I’ve Googled high and low and cannot figure out how to troubleshoot or replace them. The switches and knobs all work well, it’s just the lighting. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
2004 Solara. Hello. The lights for lower dash located convertible switch, windows, as well as the climate control knobs are out. I’ve Googled high and low and cannot figure out how to troubleshoot or replace them. The switches and knobs all work well, it’s just the lighting. Thanks. View attachment 282825
I don't believe that there are lights for the convertible controls/mirror controls that you have in the picture. My 07 never had them. It would've been nice tho.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Also, there are several write ups within this site regarding bulb replacement for climate controls, etc. Many include pictures. Hope this info will help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Bedbug
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing