Toyota Nation Forum banner

lights and dashcam - 2022 Corolla

2390 Views 34 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  stingray427
I want to replace the interior lighbulbs with something brighter.
I was thinking that LED lights would be brighter.
I went online and I found several brands for our car but is one any better than another?
I intend to replace the interior lights around the rear view mirror and thought that it would be a good idea to replace the one in the engine bay and elsewhere.
Is there a guide that tells us which sizes fit in different areas ?
Any suggestions?

-------

I want a dashcam, preferably one that covers the front and rear.
I went online and they have two different dashcams for all the toyota cars, except the corolla.
I called the dealer and he said that there might be some in 2023.
If I bought a dashcam that is designed for the Camry or 4Runner etc.... do you think it would fit our car?
I asked the parts guy and he did not know but suggested waiting.
I know there are several after market alternatives, but I prefer OEM, because they were designed specifically for the car, and I think there would be fewer issues with compatibility and it would look more attractive.
And ideas?

------

Thanks
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
I have had good luck with superbrightleds.com. Mostly brake/rear running lights and backup lights for my car and wife's and daughters' cars. The backup lights are substantially better than the incandescents from the factory, regardless of car make (1 Dodge, 1 Honda, 1 Acura, 2 Toyotas, 1 Jeep).
I bought a bunch of LEDs from superbrightleds 10 or so years ago. They got dimmer and dimmer and eventually went out. Then I went to a LED local shop here that does all installs and does headlights, foglights, tail lamps, sidemarker lights, engine lights etc..-everything. He was able to show me on a meter as well as to my naked eye the different brightness of bulbs he had which are expensive. I got new back up reverse lights that as he said will burn out your retinas. Yes they are great and BRIGHT馃挜馃挜馃挜when in reverse. Had him do all interior lights, map lights including glove box, license plate and engine light . AND these LEDs were better quality and even brighter than the ones from Superbrightleds.
The place I got my latest ULTRA BRIGHT LEDs are from:
Font Violet Gas Magenta Electric blue

That looks like a good cam.
I searched more on Amazon and found a dashcam that doubles as a radar detector.
But, it was 600 bucks so I'll scale down to something more practical.

If I hardwire the dascam to my car, I guess it won't run down the battery?
Otherwise, do they use lithium batteries, hearing aid batteries?
Not sure what kind of batteries they use but the dashcam if it has PARKING mode does run off a battery should you choose that option so if anyone bumps your car the camera turns on. I turn mine off because everytime I open or close the doors/hatch it records. My primary reason is for the idiots on the road HERE for collisions which are and can total a car. Parking lot I am not so concerned about but that's just another option I have. When I did use that Parking Sensor feature I did not have any problems with any batteries going dead. Sometimes by accident I left the dashcam on for 6-8 hours into cigarette lighter and the car battery didn't drain. Dashcam battery was fine too.

Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla SE ( J code ) Celestite Gray
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Okay. I got the led lights and I am ready to install them.
I went online and found several YT videos on the installation.

It seemed so simple to me, pop off the plastic cover and install the new ones.
It looked easy on YT. But it seems that the videos don't specifically cover a 2022 Corolla.
I have seen Corolla hatchback videos and videos for other Corolla editions and other Toyota models but nothing specific.

The problem is that it seems that every light cover comes off differently and I am afraid I might crack one if I pull too hard. The only one I have sucessfully removed is the vanity light cover but now I can't get the current light bulb out. I have tried twisting, pulling and sweet talking the light bulb but it won't move. I have tried pulling on the light as well as the gray plastic housing but nothing works.

Are there any dealer service manuals available on line that might give clearer instructions than YT'ers that just give basic instructions?

I know its easy, everything is if you know how, but I don't want to snap the housing and have to replace any.

Thanks

Registered
Okay. I got the led lights and I am ready to install them.
I went online and found several YT videos on the installation.

It seemed so simple to me, pop off the plastic cover and install the new ones.
It looked easy on YT. But it seems that the videos don't specifically cover a 2022 Corolla.
I have seen Corolla hatchback videos and videos for other Corolla editions and other Toyota models but nothing specific.

The problem is that it seems that every light cover comes off differently and I am afraid I might crack one if I pull too hard. The only one I have sucessfully removed is the vanity light cover but now I can't get the current light bulb out. I have tried twisting, pulling and sweet talking the light bulb but it won't move. I have tried pulling on the light as well as the gray plastic housing but nothing works.

Are there any dealer service manuals available on line that might give clearer instructions than YT'ers that just give basic instructions?

I know its easy, everything is if you know how, but I don't want to snap the housing and have to replace any.

Thanks
Don't know without playing with the lens itself or getting a closer look at those maplights on each side of rearview mirror. On the vanity mirror I wouldn't know without getting a close look. I have heard people using anything from dental floss to just being able to pull them out by hand or needle nose pliers but these methods were not for the Corolla model.
Let us know what you come up with and after you get all your LEDS switched out notice if you get any RFI interference in your radio or when you put your car in reverse should you install those EXTRA BRIGHT LED BACK UP LIGHTS. I get RFI interference when I put my car in reverse as it blanks out the FM stereo. My dash cam also interferes with the FM reception. See if you notice these problems after your LED install or any other problems for that matter.
I know LEDs don't burn hot and comsume less power but sometimes they aren't always the solution.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Well, I tried again, good news and bad news.

I replaced the vanity lights in the car. You have to pull straight out. The light bulbs have two 'arms' that extend out and you can't twist or turn them. I pulled them straight, and they came out. They were in their tight, and I was afraid I might break the bulb before. I was more aggressive this time.

After I replaced the first one on the driver's side, it took me, 2-3 minutes to replace the passenger side.

After I managed to replace them today, I looked around for the plastic lens and it wasn't in the front seat. Or the glove compartment, under the seat or on the back seat. I was also missing a little plastic 'thing' that held the light housing in the plastic lens. I thought I had to remove it when I was replacing the light and I left if off, because it was easy to handle the lightbulb, but it would have not been necessary if I had known what I was doing.

The bad news is that when I removed the vanity light lens a few days ago, I set it to the side to replace later.

Yesterday, I was vacuuming out my car and I grabbed a handful of trash, and threw it away.

I called the dealer and it cost me $46 to replace the plastic lens. $46 for a piece of plastic that probably cost less than a dollar to make.

The little plastic thing can't be replaced. I have to buy the entire electrical harness, cut off what I need and tie it together. I didnt' get the cost. I said no thanks. I'll stick the lightbulb in the housing and duct tape it or super glue it.

I managed to replace the trunk light, but the dome light and the map lights won't budge.

I'll try the other lights again Tuesday.

I wasn't aware of any interference for lightbulbs.

I think I have settled on the Thinkware X100. It's 299 at Best Buy. I am hoping it might drop a few dollars before Christmas.

This is the best video I have seen so far.

Registered
Well, I tried again, good news and bad news.

I replaced the vanity lights in the car. You have to pull straight out. The light bulbs have two 'arms' that extend out and you can't twist or turn them. I pulled them straight, and they came out. They were in their tight, and I was afraid I might break the bulb before. I was more aggressive this time.

After I replaced the first one on the driver's side, it took me, 2-3 minutes to replace the passenger side.

After I managed to replace them today, I looked around for the plastic lens and it wasn't in the front seat. Or the glove compartment, under the seat or on the back seat. I was also missing a little plastic 'thing' that held the light housing in the plastic lens. I thought I had to remove it when I was replacing the light and I left if off, because it was easy to handle the lightbulb, but it would have not been necessary if I had known what I was doing.

The bad news is that when I removed the vanity light lens a few days ago, I set it to the side to replace later.

Yesterday, I was vacuuming out my car and I grabbed a handful of trash, and threw it away.

I called the dealer and it cost me $46 to replace the plastic lens. $46 for a piece of plastic that probably cost less than a dollar to make.

The little plastic thing can't be replaced. I have to buy the entire electrical harness, cut off what I need and tie it together. I didnt' get the cost. I said no thanks. I'll stick the lightbulb in the housing and duct tape it or super glue it.

I managed to replace the trunk light, but the dome light and the map lights won't budge.

I'll try the other lights again Tuesday.

I wasn't aware of any interference for lightbulbs.

I think I have settled on the Thinkware X100. It's 299 at Best Buy. I am hoping it might drop a few dollars before Christmas.

This is the best video I have seen so far.

i HAve heard of Thinkware brand. Garmin also makes a GPS. BlackVue is a high end expensive brand. Well without a lense you will get alot more light that's for sure. Maybe if it is that bad or bothers you try a junk yard for that cover?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i HAve heard of Thinkware brand. Garmin also makes a GPS. BlackVue is a high end expensive brand. Well without a lense you will get alot more light that's for sure. Maybe if it is that bad or bothers you try a junk yard for that cover?
I thought about the junkyard route, but I was already at the service counter, waiting on my car to have a door ding removed.

I just want to get it fixed and restored to the way it should be. He said it would be here tomorrow, Tuesday.

I have seen Blackvue dashcams, I'll check them out again.

Thanks

Registered
I thought about the junkyard route, but I was already at the service counter, waiting on my car to have a door ding removed.

I just want to get it fixed and restored to the way it should be. He said it would be here tomorrow, Tuesday.

I have seen Blackvue dashcams, I'll check them out again.

Thanks
dOOR ding? Try dent pro where they have a mobil service come out to you if it is paintless dent. cost alot less. I know how you feel about restore the way it is except you do have a brighter LED light than what came from the factory-a regular bulb?
Blackvue dashcam is a bit too complicated to me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
dOOR ding? Try dent pro where they have a mobil service come out to you if it is paintless dent. cost alot less. I know how you feel about restore the way it is except you do have a brighter LED light than what came from the factory-a regular bulb?
Blackvue dashcam is a bit too complicated to me.
The door ding service was provided by the dealer, as part of the sales agreement. I bought it last February when there was a car shortage and they tacked it on as part of the sale. I went to one dealer and they were charging 5K over the MSRP as part of 'market adjustment' because of the shortage. And they also charge another 1500 for tinting , fabric protection etc. More popular models such as Tacomas and Highlanders had a 6500 dollar adjustment, in addition to the additional options tacked on.

I specifically asked this dealership if they charged over MSRP and the salesman said no. So, I agreed to the car at MSRP because I needed a car and this car was one of the few remaining on the lot. The lying salesman did not tell me that even though they did not charge over MSRP they charged 4500 extra for tinting, extended warranty, door ding protection for a year, extended warranty, and key insurance for a year. I was fuming, but I still needed the car and at least I was getting something for the 4500 instead of the other dealer when I would have paid 5k for nothing.

Dealers don't get it. They already have a miserable reputation, why take advantage of customers like this when the circumstances are only temporary? Thing have gotten better now but I am not aware if they are still overcharging people. The service department is fine, good service, good people. But I will never buy another car from them.

I got the new lens from the dealership and it took me a minute to install in the parking lot. It's amazing how much brighter they are.

I found another video that was useful and managed to remove the dome light over the back seat, and I removed the lightbulb. Unfortunately, the new led bulb is slightly smaller than the incadescent light I removed and it won't fit properly. I'll need to get another one.

I am still working on the courtesy lights in the front.

Registered
The door ding service was provided by the dealer, as part of the sales agreement. I bought it last February when there was a car shortage and they tacked it on as part of the sale. I went to one dealer and they were charging 5K over the MSRP as part of 'market adjustment' because of the shortage. And they also charge another 1500 for tinting , fabric protection etc. More popular models such as Tacomas and Highlanders had a 6500 dollar adjustment, in addition to the additional options tacked on.

I specifically asked this dealership if they charged over MSRP and the salesman said no. So, I agreed to the car at MSRP because I needed a car and this car was one of the few remaining on the lot. The lying salesman did not tell me that even though they did not charge over MSRP they charged 4500 extra for tinting, extended warranty, door ding protection for a year, extended warranty, and key insurance for a year. I was fuming, but I still needed the car and at least I was getting something for the 4500 instead of the other dealer when I would have paid 5k for nothing.

Dealers don't get it. They already have a miserable reputation, why take advantage of customers like this when the circumstances are only temporary? Thing have gotten better now but I am not aware if they are still overcharging people. The service department is fine, good service, good people. But I will never buy another car from them.

I got the new lens from the dealership and it took me a minute to install in the parking lot. It's amazing how much brighter they are.

I found another video that was useful and managed to remove the dome light over the back seat, and I removed the lightbulb. Unfortunately, the new led bulb is slightly smaller than the incadescent light I removed and it won't fit properly. I'll need to get another one.

I am still working on the courtesy lights in the front.
This was a new car you purchased and they had door ding protection for a year? I guess almost anything is possible as far as making deals with a dealership or they can put stuff into the sales agreement. I don't know was is key insurance is for a year? $1,500 for tinting is way way too much. They just got you with these inflated high price items that was a MUST come with this car in the sales agreement.

When I find a Corolla I'll need to find a dealership that will take the XSE Corolla 18 inch tires n wheels off and replace them with the 16 tires n wheels from a new SE Corolla and or credit those 18 inchers for the lower cost 16's. I want the 16 tires n wheels because they cost less to replace and they will last longer. Also there are much more choices in the 16 inch wheels n tire size when the time comes to replace them. The 16 tires will also give me a better more comfortable ride, better gas mileage and protection from potholes, blow outs and curb rash. The 18's are just for cosmetics and looks but will cost more in the long run to replace those tires which will wear out faster than the 16's per America's Discount Tires. Remember this is for a Corolla-an economy car.

Even the RAV 4's have inadequate lighting so whenever I get a Corolla XSE I will do the same as far as replacing the interior lights and probably the reverse lights too. I will just have to see how bright the stock reverse lights are. Probably most of the Toyota cars have this inadequate lighting so LED's will be a much better improvement.
I wonder if the Camry's use the same incadescent dull bulbs?
Most of these new cars have LED tail lamps and front lights but not interior lights. The LED's are better as they drain less and do not run hot like regular bulbs.

Let us know the outcome and how difficult or easy the install was on those front courtesy lights.(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Make sure you get a dashcam with a rear external camera.
I am definitely going to get one with a rear camera.

Are external cameras better than the ones mounted on the inside of the rear window?
It seems that if it was mounted outside, above the license plate, it would be covered with mud and dirt.
If it was inside the car, mounted inside the rear window, it could still be obscured by dirt on the outside, but it wouldn't be blinded by mud.....

It would be easy to clean the rear window once a week when I fill up with gas, but a bit more difficult to clean the little camera above the plate. You can see the results cleaning the window, not so much for the rear camera.

I wonder what the dashcam experts have to say, if there is any definitive answer on rear window vs. license plate mounts.

I am still watching Amazon daily, trying to find a good after - Christmas discount on a webcam.

----

I finally! finished replacing the bulbs in my car. I replaced the standard incandescent bulbs with LED.
One problem after another.
I replaced the map lights this afternoon. It was pure heck, trying to remove the panel from its mount.
The Youtube videos make it look much easier than it actually is. I pulled and pried with screw drivers, upholstery tools, and my fingers, and nothing worked. Then, I got frustrated and decided that I was going to pull that damn thing off and I didn't care if I broke it or not. I pulled, and pulled, and suddenly it popped out, intact. Yeah, me.

I replaced the bulbs and they are much brighter.

-----

I tried to replace the ones for the rear license plate.
Youtube videos encourage you to use an upholstery tool to remove the plastic tabs.
I just put a screwdriver between the paneling and the trunk and pushed them out.
The tabs popped out. Just put your hand over the tabs so they won't pop out into the grass or driveway.

I tried everything to remove the lighting mounts and I finally found something online that said the 2022 Corolla does not have any bulbs that can be removed by the owner. There are two tabs that look like they need to be pushed in, but the one on the right looks to be mounted differently than the one on the left. After I could not remove them, and read a comment about not being able to remove them ( probably done with a special tool from Toyota) I surrendered.

I replaced the plastic tabs and decided to move on.

-----

I still want to buy the LED lights for the window switches, but I want to do the dashcam first.

Why is there a light for the rear plate and not one for the front?

And I wonder why there has to be 10 different ways to mount an interior light for the cars. Why does it have to be different for a Corolla, Camry, Hatchback, and Tacoma? The lights serve the same function illuminating the interior, it seems that Toyota should figure out one good way to mount them and use the same process for all their cars.

At least I completed one project.

I hope that installing the dash cam and the LED lights for the window switches are not as frustrating.

This was a new car you purchased and they had door ding protection for a year? I guess almost anything is possible as far as making deals with a dealership or they can put stuff into the sales agreement. I don't know was is key insurance is for a year? $1,500 for tinting is way way too much. They just got you with these inflated high price items that was a MUST come with this car in the sales agreement.

When I find a Corolla I'll need to find a dealership that will take the XSE Corolla 18 inch tires n wheels off and replace them with the 16 tires n wheels from a new SE Corolla and or credit those 18 inchers for the lower cost 16's. I want the 16 tires n wheels because they cost less to replace and they will last longer. Also there are much more choices in the 16 inch wheels n tire size when the time comes to replace them. The 16 tires will also give me a better more comfortable ride, better gas mileage and protection from potholes, blow outs and curb rash. The 18's are just for cosmetics and looks but will cost more in the long run to replace those tires which will wear out faster than the 16's per America's Discount Tires. Remember this is for a Corolla-an economy car.

Even the RAV 4's have inadequate lighting so whenever I get a Corolla XSE I will do the same as far as replacing the interior lights and probably the reverse lights too. I will just have to see how bright the stock reverse lights are. Probably most of the Toyota cars have this inadequate lighting so LED's will be a much better improvement.
I wonder if the Camry's use the same incadescent dull bulbs?
Most of these new cars have LED tail lamps and front lights but not interior lights. The LED's are better as they drain less and do not run hot like regular bulbs.

Let us know the outcome and how difficult or easy the install was on those front courtesy lights.(y)
Window tinting was $299, but it was packaged with a few other things like fabric protection, paint protection etc....for a total of $1500.

Replacing a key is 350 or 450 dollars, I don't recall. But I told them I lost one of the two I was given, and they replaced it. I was going to get my 1500 dollars back from the dealer. Now I have three keys.

The door ding insurance was included ,and although my door dent ( shopping cart, another car door) was small, it could be worthwhile if you had several.

I bought the car when there was a car shortage and I did not have the luxury of ordering one and waiting 6 weeks.
They tacked on every dealer markup they could, they took advantage of me and others.
When I was waiting to get my paperwork approved, two more people expressed an interest in my car.
The showroom was full at 0900 on a Saturday morning.

I did not have a choice if I wanted the car. I entered the dealership intending to buy a RAV 4 that was listed on their website that had already been sold. But Corollas are nice, this is my third one. I bought what was available.

I paid 4500 in extra dealer markups and dealer options. But the dealership next to my house was charging 5000 extra on every Corolla as a 'market adjustment' and you got nothing in return for the 5000 over MSRP that they were stealing charging, from customers. So, I resigned myself to pay the 4500 and call it a day. I rationalized that at least I was getting something for the 4500.

I have no complaints with the Service department though.

Registered
I am definitely going to get one with a rear camera.

Are external cameras better than the ones mounted on the inside of the rear window?
It seems that if it was mounted outside, above the license plate, it would be covered with mud and dirt.
If it was inside the car, mounted inside the rear window, it could still be obscured by dirt on the outside, but it wouldn't be blinded by mud.....

It would be easy to clean the rear window once a week when I fill up with gas, but a bit more difficult to clean the little camera above the plate. You can see the results cleaning the window, not so much for the rear camera.

I wonder what the dashcam experts have to say, if there is any definitive answer on rear window vs. license plate mounts.

I am still watching Amazon daily, trying to find a good after - Christmas discount on a webcam.

----

I finally! finished replacing the bulbs in my car. I replaced the standard incandescent bulbs with LED.
One problem after another.
I replaced the map lights this afternoon. It was pure heck, trying to remove the panel from its mount.
The Youtube videos make it look much easier than it actually is. I pulled and pried with screw drivers, upholstery tools, and my fingers, and nothing worked. Then, I got frustrated and decided that I was going to pull that damn thing off and I didn't care if I broke it or not. I pulled, and pulled, and suddenly it popped out, intact. Yeah, me.

I replaced the bulbs and they are much brighter.

-----

I tried to replace the ones for the rear license plate.
Youtube videos encourage you to use an upholstery tool to remove the plastic tabs.
I just put a screwdriver between the paneling and the trunk and pushed them out.
The tabs popped out. Just put your hand over the tabs so they won't pop out into the grass or driveway.

I tried everything to remove the lighting mounts and I finally found something online that said the 2022 Corolla does not have any bulbs that can be removed by the owner. There are two tabs that look like they need to be pushed in, but the one on the right looks to be mounted differently than the one on the left. After I could not remove them, and read a comment about not being able to remove them ( probably done with a special tool from Toyota) I surrendered.

I replaced the plastic tabs and decided to move on.

-----

I still want to buy the LED lights for the window switches, but I want to do the dashcam first.

Why is there a light for the rear plate and not one for the front?

And I wonder why there has to be 10 different ways to mount an interior light for the cars. Why does it have to be different for a Corolla, Camry, Hatchback, and Tacoma? The lights serve the same function illuminating the interior, it seems that Toyota should figure out one good way to mount them and use the same process for all their cars.

At least I completed one project.

I hope that installing the dash cam and the LED lights for the window switches are not as frustrating.
Better to have an external camera in the rear on the outside. If inside if you have dark tinted glass that will interfere with clarity and identification. The dirt isn't that bad with regular driving. IF you go 4 wheeling or something like that the camera would get dirty but the ones that are made to be external are weatherized so shouldn't be a problem. Just clean camera.

So with all the troubles you had replacing the regular bulbs for the brighter LED's, was it worth the trouble/aggravation and extra cost?

Window tinting was $299, but it was packaged with a few other things like fabric protection, paint protection etc....for a total of $1500.

Replacing a key is 350 or 450 dollars, I don't recall. But I told them I lost one of the two I was given, and they replaced it. I was going to get my 1500 dollars back from the dealer. Now I have three keys.

The door ding insurance was included ,and although my door dent ( shopping cart, another car door) was small, it could be worthwhile if you had several.

I bought the car when there was a car shortage and I did not have the luxury of ordering one and waiting 6 weeks.
They tacked on every dealer markup they could, they took advantage of me and others.
When I was waiting to get my paperwork approved, two more people expressed an interest in my car.
The showroom was full at 0900 on a Saturday morning.

I did not have a choice if I wanted the car. I entered the dealership intending to buy a RAV 4 that was listed on their website that had already been sold. But Corollas are nice, this is my third one. I bought what was available.

I paid 4500 in extra dealer markups and dealer options. But the dealership next to my house was charging 5000 extra on every Corolla as a 'market adjustment' and you got nothing in return for the 5000 over MSRP that they were stealing charging, from customers. So, I resigned myself to pay the 4500 and call it a day. I rationalized that at least I was getting something for the 4500.

I have no complaints with the Service department though.
Sounds like the window tinting was low cost unless it was just the rear window or low quality tint. I can see where all of that packaging of things can get lost in that $4,500 but it's stuff I never heard of like door ding insurance which is fine if you use it. Under the circumstances since the car you wanted was being looked at by other customers I can see why it was easy to give in and take those extra items and pay the $4,500. At least you got something for that extra $4,500 because some dealers just mark up the price and you get nothing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Better to have an external camera in the rear on the outside. If inside if you have dark tinted glass that will interfere with clarity and identification. The dirt isn't that bad with regular driving. IF you go 4 wheeling or something like that the camera would get dirty but the ones that are made to be external are weatherized so shouldn't be a problem. Just clean camera.

So with all the troubles you had replacing the regular bulbs for the brighter LED's, was it worth the trouble/aggravation and extra cost?

+1

I won't be 4 wheeling with my Corolla........lol

----------

In spite of the frustration, yes.
Because the lights are much brighter, and I learned more about my car.

Sounds like the window tinting was low cost unless it was just the rear window or low quality tint. I can see where all of that packaging of things can get lost in that $4,500 but it's stuff I never heard of like door ding insurance which is fine if you use it. Under the circumstances since the car you wanted was being looked at by other customers I can see why it was easy to give in and take those extra items and pay the $4,500. At least you got something for that extra $4,500 because some dealers just mark up the price and you get nothing.
They did a good job with the window tinting, it looks good.
$299 is a bit on the high side, but it was not painful.
Window tinting costs about $199 around here but it depends on the tint and the manufacturer.
It was pretty reasonable, considering it was done by a dealer.

But, they probably only paid a hundred bucks to get it done. They probably have the same guy in the dealership that does all the tint, and he is familiar with all the cars. He can probably do any car or truck in 20 minutes.

Registered
They did a good job with the window tinting, it looks good.
$299 is a bit on the high side, but it was not painful.
Window tinting costs about $199 around here but it depends on the tint and the manufacturer.
It was pretty reasonable, considering it was done by a dealer.

But, they probably only paid a hundred bucks to get it done. They probably have the same guy in the dealership that does all the tint, and he is familiar with all the cars. He can probably do any car or truck in 20 minutes.
That sounds to be a great price. Tint here will cost around $400+ for all windows passenger, driver 2, 2 rear doors and rear window. Our cost of living is high here. Now that $299 price includes all 4 doors and rear window?

Also it's great/easier to get all of that kind of accessory stuff all done at one time at dealership and all under one payment plan.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts