Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here the deal I recently bumped into a new set of coilovers ... Its made by a company called K-Sport which uses D2 36way adjustable shocks... Makes all the gen 3 and up camrys... These coilovers I've heard from my friends in Hong Kong are way better than revalved stock shocks from JIC Magic... And they come with adjustable camber plates...

All the K-Sport coilovers is ... is a re-branded D2 coilovers... so enjoy...
www.ksportusa.com

If you want D2 coilovers theres a group buy going on for them on the group buy section on ToyotaNation... Its headed by Frank at Element...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Phi said:
it will work for wagons. You just have to select the right spring rate.
I second that ...

And for you 2nd Gen guys ... depending on if you guys get together I can make you a set of coilovers for your cars... Using the same shocks the Kei-Office uses but these are racing applications only ... This how crazy these shocks are... The shocks have only 4inches of full stroke... These are known as N1 dampners...

and they're 8 way adjustable

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,289 Posts
Wraith said:
I second that ...

And for you 2nd Gen guys ... depending on if you guys get together I can make you a set of coilovers for your cars... Using the same shocks the Kei-Office uses but these are racing applications only ... This how crazy these shocks are... The shocks have only 4inches of full stroke...
I hear that the 90-93 Celica suspension works on our cars. JIC has a special order for a coilover setup for the fwd 90 -93 Celica. Do you think you could get a good price on that?

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talisman18 said:
I hear that the 90-93 Celica suspension works on our cars. JIC has a special order for a coilover setup for the fwd 90 -93 Celica. Do you think you could get a good price on that?
sorry bro I wouldnt associate myself with JIC Magic... Because they're pieces of shit that doesnt deserve to be on my car... All they are a repainted and threaded stock shocks... Some are just adjustable KYB's...

In short I wouldnt want to sell you crap...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bowlofturtle said:
just wondering so what brand are stock gen3's shocks and springs.
The shocks made by KYB

bowlofturtle said:
does anyone have these coilovers yet ?
Long day bro ... because thats what this thread is about coilovers for the 1992 to 2002 Camrys...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Terriyaki said:
can u make shocks for gen 4? ^_^
what do you mean shocks ????

sorry bro I dont have the technical know how to make shocks from scratch... But I cant recommend which shocks you can use from a different set up... Or I can make you custom coilovers for your gen 4 if you would like...

But I'm working closely with Sean Miller at CTMotorsports... to try to bring you K-Sport coilovers at a unbelievable price... Trust me ... But I would definitly support Frank at Element with the D2 coilovers... I'll wait for his Group buy to be finished and filled before starting another group buy for the K-Sports...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lepracon9 said:
Well, what kind of price are we looking at for K-sport??
ok like I said I'm not going to screw over Frank ... I want his group buy order to be filled first ... And finish before I even mention anything about price

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Wraith, have I ever told you I love you?

j/k man. Although I do love your car :loove:
Any chance I can have some time alone with it?:D

Nice find man. What do you have in yours?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.