Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
if i could find that color at the sherman willams then id be sure to try:lol:

yeah its a pretty thing and rare. it basically bridges the gap between the rad support and headlights/grill. nothing of any real use for a camry would be 24 bucks other then replacement parts:thumbsup:. for thoes of us who choose to mod our cars its a nice way to dress up the engine bay.

·
Registered
1995 Vienta Touring
465 Posts
Ah yes... I have one of these :p Cost much more than that though hahahaha

Got mine from Adam, myself and a mate of mine here in Australia got one :p Comes up nice when you clean her up properly and rub a tiny bit of tyre shine on it... comes up brand spankin new!

·
Registered
2020 Camry SE
1,534 Posts
it came stock on...somthing. we think it was the 92 and 93 XLEs cuz thats what ive and adam i think found them on at junkyards.

Both of mine came stock, which means that theory is out, because my wife's is an LE model 93.

·
Registered
1995 Vienta Touring
465 Posts
Both of mine came stock, which means that theory is out, because my wife's is an LE model 93.
Hey mate,

Did you buy the Cam brand new? Just wondering because there's sometimes "added extras" that you can buy for the car at the same time. Maybe Toyota had a swag of these made for whatever reason and just placed them on cars until they ran out? Who knows...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.